SCHOOL TIPS ♡

1. Always have mints
You can always eat them after you have eaten so that your breath smells nice plus it kind of freshens me up as well. Plus it's not gum so you can't get in trouble. Bonus!

2. Set homework reminders on phone
This was in my last chapter but I wanted to repeat it for those that may not of read my chapter! This helps so much because generally you don't look at your diary all the time, but your phone you do, so you will always remember your homework.

3. Have a pencil case
Honestly people that just rock up to class with a pen is just not good. There's no harm in having a cool pencil case. You can store things like pens, highlighters and headphones in there.

4. Have headphones in your pencil case
This is so that you will always be prepared if your teacher lets you use your headphones or if you're on the computers and you are watching videos. It also is beneficial if your class is noisy, because then you can block out the noise with soft and not annoying music.

5. Finish homework in class time
Honestly nobody has time for homework, so getting it done at school is so good because I find it ridiculous how we have to do school at home but if you have a bit of time at the end of class, DO THE HOMEWORK because you will thank yourself later once it gets to after school and you can't be bothered.

6. Make your book neat
To me I don't feel good when my handwriting is messy or my book looks unorganised. Always keep your book neat also because it will be easier when you study for your exams later.

7. Keep your hair tied in class
Honestly I hate it when I'm writing in my book and all my hair just goes everywhere and Infront of my face. Keeping your hair tied will make you feel better trust me.

8. Have a protective phone case
School is where you are going to most likely be dropping your phone so having a protective phone case is so important because nobody wants to come home and tell their Mum that their screen is cracked.

9. Have a USB
A USB is so much easier than having to email your work to yourself because it's less work and literally when you need you assignments you can literally find all of them in one place.

10. Ask the teacher for help
Asking the teacher for help is so important especially if you don't get what you are learning about because honestly if you never get it when it comes to exams or your test you are honestly screwed. Use your teachers while they are there.

11. Get on teacher's good side
Honestly I am such a good student but teachers seem to hate me and it's usually because I don't talk to them much but if you are nice to your teacher and talk to them in a friendly way, you may just see your reports for things like behaviour and effort go up.

12. Don't worry about popularity
Honestly if you spend your whole entire high school experience worrying about popularity than you are going to have the most miserable memories. Even those that are popular are miserable because all popularity is is drama and being with people who most likely won't be your friends after high school. It's better to be around some positive friends who love you as much as you love them and you won't have to impress them or act cool.

13. Don't wear too much makeup
Honestly guys save the makeup for prom and parties and other events.
Keeping a natural look at school will let people see the real you and it's better that way. Those that wear makeup never transform on prom night because you see their face like that all the time. Whereas you, go from 100-10000 in one night!

14. Don't wear white shoes
They are going to get dirty! End of story. It's dumb to wear them to school because that's just going to ruin them and gum will get on them and just don't wear them.

15. Make sure you understand the topic before you take the test
Honestly if you don't you are absolutely screwed. Even if this means looking up YouTube videos, you need to understand.

16. Have a printer at home
It's so much easier Than to print at school as sometimes that class could be in the morning meaning you would have to come to school early and ain't nobody got time for that. Even if you have to do it at lunch who would want to waste good eating time??

17. Always bring extra layers just in case
Trust me being cold at school just makes you miserable and you will just not want to do any schoolwork. Bring extra warm layers so you feel like your in bed.

19. Look at the rubric
If you are given one for your assignment, use it as a checklist once you have finished to make sure you have done everything and check it as if you are your teacher.
20. Always try your best with schoolwork
Honestly I understand that if your doing your homework last minute your probably not going to do your absolute best, but that doesn't mean that you don't care if it doesn't come out perfect. You need to make it as perfect as you can!

And that's it! THANK YOU FOR READING THIS CHAPTER!! I love you guys so much and I hope these tips helped you guys!

The story I recommended this week is:

Shy
It's Way Past My Bedtimee

Comment below any school tips you have!!

LOVE YOU GUYS!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Until next time

Stay pretty

Alana Xoxoxoxoxo