Makeover Series: HAIR ☆

(My hair is above ❤️)

A hair makeover is a difficult one to decide on.

Some people want to maybe go s shade lighter or get some highlights, but others may want to go for a completely different hair colour.

First, I would be talking to my parents and getting their input on this. I'm sure they'd want a say in your hair.

If you like your hair but sick of the boring old colour, maybe go for some highlights or go a shade lighter to give it a new lease of light.

You could even look up different coloured hairs and see what kind of combo you want e.g ombré

Once you've decided on what kind of hairstyle you want, get a hairdresser to do the job for you. Don't get one of those kits and do it yourself.

Another thing you can do with your hair is cut it to a different length. It's cool to try out the short look, to try it out and also to have nice, healthy hair.

When you want to show off your new hair at school, straighten or curl your hair or do a cool hairstyle. I would suggest wearing your hair out if you're allowed to only because it will give to full effect that you got new and fresh hair.

So there's my tips to giving your hair the ultimate makeover!

It's so simple and easy to do and comes out very effective!

Until next time

Stay pretty

Alana xoxoxo