HOW TO SURVIVE P.E ♡

I've always been the girl who used to sit out of P.E or not try because I was never good and I didn't want to embarass myself. I was never good at P.E so I didn't want to show people that.

But I've found out that you don't have to be good at P.E to be good at P.E.

And you're probably thinking what do you mean? I mean I'm going to show you how to basically fake being good at P.E, while still improving your skills!!!

1. Don't be scared:
Whatever sport you're playing, just don't look freaked out or intimidated. Don't look to confident either, or else people will have high expectations of you, but don't be a typical girl who squeals when the ball comes near her. Boys like it when girls are sporty, so act like it. Remember it's not so bad when you get hurt by a ball, so there's nothing to be scared about. And if you're scared because you're not very good at catching, just try your best and if you don't catch it, laugh it off and make it like a joke.

2. Be aware:
While playing your game, always concentrate on the ball or whatever's going on. If you aren't concerntrating, chances are the ball will come to you and you'll miss your chance to help your team out.

3. Always help defend
In all sports that require defence, always really try and get the ball off your opponents. Even if it means going ruff and almost tackling someone for the ball. It'll show people that you're a really dominant player who is ready for any action needed in the game. If bae is watching, trust me he will
Notice you once you really look like you're doing awesome.

4. Have fun
Sport isn't about being the best. It's mostly about having fun. You're so worried about being the best and impressing bae with your sport skills that you forget to just have fun with your friends and hae a laugh. If you just play and have fun, the results will be in your favour. People will definately notice you in a good way if you are genuinely having fun, trust me.

And there you have it!

Sorry I haven't posted in ages.

A lot of dancing comps and stuff!

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1K READS!

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH THAT MEANS TO ME!!!!!

will be definately posting more tips soon!!

Until next time

Stay pretty

Alana xoxoxoxo