~Chapter 1~

-Lilith-

"Lilith! Get up!" I woke to my father yelling from downstairs.

"Coming!" I groaned.

I pulled myself out of bed, and I began to get ready. I was moving to Hogwarts this year, even after my protests. Father had sent me to Beaxbatons  for my entire life. Beaxbatons started from age 8 instead of 11, unlike Hogwarts, so we learned the basics from a younger age. The French school also went up to 12th year, so I would have been learning for 12 years , not just 7. 

Father didn't like that I would know more magic than him, so he took me from Beaxbatons, claiming that he 'didn't like me faraway' and 'wanted me living closer so we could send owls to each other'. However, he never sent me a letter when I was at Beaxbatons, and I never sent letters to him. 

As I changed into a simple outfit, I noticed my tattoo glowing. It was a simple skull, with two ravens flapping their wings. The ink was branded on my ribs, a mark that each Black family member must wear. It was etched into my skin before I could remember. The shine it was currently giving off meant that my powers, which were passed down to each woman in the Black family, were attempting to summon themselves. My thoughts were interrupted by a voice.

"I thought I said 'come down'!" I heard father's shout again.

"And I thought I said 'coming'!" I yelled back.

"Come down in 5 minutes or I'm not apparating you to King's Cross!" He snapped.

I refrained from shouting that I could apparate myself. I hauled my luggage down the stairs, muttering curses. 

"About time, young lady." Sirius glared at me.

I grabbed him arm and in a blink we were at the station. I left him instantly, as he had told me where to go. Well, he just said that I should go the the border of platform 9 and someone would help me get to platform 9 3/4. He apparated away without even a good-bye. I loaded my luggage onto a trolley and went to platform 9.

At the platform, I saw a young girl about my age. A wand was sticking out of her trunk. Perched on top of her luggage, an owl was seated in a cage. I walked up to her. "Excuse me, can you show me how to get to platform 9 3/4?" I asked politely.

"Sure! I'm going there now!" She responded.

She led me to the wall, and glanced around, as if she was worried about someone seeing her. "Just walk through the wall. It won't hurt."

 I did as she said, wincing at the unfamiliar feeling. As I opened my eyes, I was greeted by the bustling sounds of children laughing, mothers crying and the roaring train engine.

"I'm Pansy Parkinson." She said, smiling at the wonder written on my face.

"I'm Lilith Black." I told her.

Pansy offered to share a compartment in the train. I agreed and followed her to one, where we sat down and talked.

After the train departed, there was a knock on our door. A black haired boy with a scar on his forehead opened the compartment and began to speak.

"Hi, I'm Harry Potter. You're Sirius's daughter?" He asked.

"Yes, and I'm not interested in whatever you have to say." I replied.

Pansy chuckled while Potter glared at me. "But don't you know about me? Sirius told me you would be here and that I should help you." He asked, curious.

"Well, I don't need help. You and your godfather can fucking kill yourselves for all I care." I snapped. "You can go." I added coldly. He glared at me and stormed away.

Pansy and I laughed about Potter and his friends, before we changed into our robes.

"You better be in Slytherin!" Pansy warned me, smirking when I nodded. "Now go to Professor McGonagal. She will explain what's going on. You'll be sorted with the first years." She pointed me in the right direction.

I went to McGonagal and she told us about the sorting ceremony. When we went to the Great Hall, I was called up first, because I was the oldest. The hat was dropped onto my head and it whispered in my ear.

"Another Black. Hmmmm. Most of them were in Slytherin. Few in Gryffindor. Well, you're not like your father, are you? Tell me, Lilith Black, if your dear father has told you yet?" Its murmurs filled my head, making me dizzy. "It better be...SLYTHERIN!" 

I jumped from the stool and took the green tie and badge from one of the teachers. I went to Pansy and sat next to her. She helped me with my tie and badge while we waited to be sorted. After Dumbledore told us about the Triwizard Tournament, the school was full of chatter while we ate. Everyone was talking about it. Many Slytherins were discussing ways to sneak into the Tournament. I didn't want to participate, and was relieved when Dumbledore said that only seventh years were allowed to enter their names into the goblet. Throughout the meal, my mind spun with the words that the hat had revealed. What was the hat talking about? What was my father supposed to tell me?

After we had finished the feast, Dumbledore began to make another speech. After saying it was nice to see us all, he introduced the schools that were joining us in the Tournament. 

"Please give a warm welcome to Beauxbatons!" He announced. 

The students marched in as a double file line and stood to great the teachers. they bowed, before dancing a series of moves that I had practiced for years, only to watch from the side. After they greeted the school, the students went to another table that had been conjured by Dumbledore. After Durmstrang gave their greeting to the school, Dumbledore explained the Triwizard Tournament again and we were sent to bed.

Pansy helped me find my dorm. Pansy and Astoria Greengrass were across from me. We said goodbye, and I entered the dorm, surprised by the cramped quarters. It was nothing like  my old school, but not unbearable. I changed out of the restricting uniform and into some night clothes. As I drifted off, my mind still dwelled on the words of the hat.

What was it talking about?

-------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! So this is my first story on Wattpad so I hope it's good. Mattheo won't come in the book for a while. Also I update every couple of days because I'm at school all day and I try to put time and effort into my story. Thanks for picking my story to read!!

EDIT: Hey! I was reading the story again and I realized how terrible my grammar and everything used to be. I'm editing all of the chapters now, so you probably won't see any new chapters for a while. Underneath the Author's Note, it'll say "-EDITED-" if it's been edited since it was first published.

-EDITED-