~Chapter 15~

A/N- I'm finally updating! I'm really sorry about not updating in so long. I've had a lot of family drama. My grandfather passed away in his sleep in January, and I've been really stressed. Also I started getting into One Direction. I'll also start posting music on these chapters, so that you can listen to something good while reading. I'm accepting song requests! Please request, or else you 1D haters are gonna be really mad. I'll also make chapters around 2000 words instead of 1000. I realized how short that is. Enjoy!

-Lilith-

I woke up next to Pansy. We must have been talking for a really long time, because when I got up and looked in the mirror, I could see huge bags under my eyes. When Pansy finally woke up, I was ready, and trying to get my makeup to cover my eye bags completely, but still look natural. Pansy's eye bags were much more subtle than mine.

"Oh, Lilith! Let me help!" Pansy rushed to me and applied the makeup.

"Thanks Pans. You're a lifesaver." I hugged her slightly.

"HEY! BITCHES!" Pansy and I were walking towards the Great Hall, when we heard someone yell.

"Theodore!" I turned and saw Theodore run up to me and give me a hug.

"Morning Lilly!" He said.

"You saw me last night!" I laughed.

"In the bedroom?" Draco poked his head into our conversation.

"Of course not! We're just friends! Didn't you see Pansy last in a closet?" I smirked when I saw them trying to avoid eye contact and turn bright red.

"You're causing a scene. Pathetic." Riddle walked by us with disdain.

"Shut up, Riddle!" Enzo ran up to him and gave Riddle a big hug. We all joined, watched as Riddle glared at us.

When we all separated, we waked 'calmly' towards the Great Hall. When we reached, we only had time to grab a piece of toast, before running off to our next classes. 

I honestly didn't have the best day. We had pop quizzes in literally every class that I had. It was horrible. I mean I knew all of the stuff, but I hated being unprepared for tests.

After dinner, someone poked my shoulder. I turned around, and to my surprise, it was Cedric.

"Hey, Cedric." I didn't really like him, well I would like him more if he stopped flirting with me every other fucking second.

"Hey Lilith. I was wondering if you would...you know...go on a date with me?" He said awkwardly.

I saw Pansy behind Cedric's back, and she was giving me a thumbs up. I guess I should go, I didn't really get to know him well before. I didn't want to break his heart because of a couple assumptions.

"I would love to, Cedric!" I smiled.

"Great! Can we meet at 7:00 on Friday?" He asked.

"Sure!" I sent him another smiled, before he walked away, and I went to Pansy.

"You sure that you wanna go on this date?" Pansy asked me worriedly.

"Yeah. I was just making assumptions before. I bet that's how he talks to everyone." I told her.

"I guess. Anyway, today is Wednesday! You gotta pick out an outfit for Friday!" Pansy jumped up and down at the thought.

"Pansy, it's in two days! I'll be fine!" I laughed, making my way to the common room.

"Why? Well, we gotta have it all picked out by tomorrow. You also need to find a makeup look that you want me to do on you! I'll give you my magazine, and you can look through it today and tomorrow." Pansy followed me.