~Chapter 13~

SMUT -a bit, not too much-

-Lilith-

"Only tonight..." I whispered, abandoning my bottle. Riddle smirked, and walked out of the room. 

"Hey Pansy-" I turned, but stopped talking when I saw her and Draco making out with each other  passionately. I hurried out of the dorm and made my way to Riddle's.

"Darling, I was beginning to think that you weren't coming." He said when I walking through the door.

"I had to decide whether it's worth my time." I said with a smirk.

"Oh, it'll be worth your time." He began to walk toward me.

I felt butterflies rise in my stomach. But they disappeared when he just closed the door. And locked it. He then turned to me, my back facing him, and grabbed my jaw. Then Riddle pulled my head back and kissed me. We began to make out, my head still facing up.

When we broke apart, he stripped off my clothes, revealing my plain black bra and underwear. I didn't think that I would get fucked, which was why I wasn't wearing anything fancy underneath.

Riddle tore off my undergarments and slipped a finger into me, connecting our lips again. I moaned into his mouth, and he slipped another two fingers into me. Before I knew it, I was coming. Riddle pulled his fingers out of me and licked them clean, before unzipping his pants and taking off his boxers. His dick looked as hard as stone.

"Knees. Now." He ordered. I dropped to my knees and opened my mouth, letting him thrust himself fully into me.

It took a while before he came. I swallowed immediately.

"Good girl. Now, you can get me inside of you." He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

He smashed into me, and began to thrust into me. I moaned loudly.

- - - - - - - - - - - - 

I woke up to see Riddle's arms wrapped around me. Confused, I pulled myself out of his grip and climbed out of the bed, only to find my legs crumple to the ground. I then realized that the clothes that I was wearing were oversized, and smelt like cologne and cigarettes. I saw my clothes laying in a heap on the floor and I finally connected the dots, and remembered last night.

"Oh shit." I muttered.

"Need any help?'" I heard a voice call to me.

"Shut up." I snapped, turning around to see Riddle smirking, sitting on the edge of his bed, naked.

"Put some clothes on, you pervert!" I said, covering my eyes.

"That's not what you were saying last night."

I turned around and hit him.

Once we were ready and had some clothes on, me wearing the smallest clothes that Riddle had, the door burst open and Draco came in.

"Riddle!! I've been-Lilith, why are you here?" Draco asked, surprised.

I went bright red, and tried to come up with an explanation, but I couldn't think of anything.

"Did you fuck?" Draco asked.

Before I could respond, all of the other guys burst in. They looked really frantic, but once they saw me, they forgot whatever it was that they were worried about. Pansy followed them.

"Why are you here?" Enzo asked.

"Is that why you left last night?" Pansy asked.

I rolled my eyes and glared at her. "And what were you and Draco doing after I left?"

"Uh-we were-uh..." Pansy stuttered.

"Exactly." I snapped.

After a  couple moments of awkward silence, Pansy and I went to my dorm, and I made sure not to forget my things. 

Once we were in my dorm, and I had changed into my own clothes, Pansy started pestering me with questions about the night. I was about to tell her that this wasn't't the first time that this happened, but then I realized that she would make an even bigger fuss. I really only told her how we kissed at the beginning.

We decided to go to Hogsmead with the boys, and knocked on Riddle's door, since I guessed that they would still be there. 

"Hey, Pansy and Lilith." Theodore opened the door.

"Hey. We were wondering if you guys wanted to go to Hogsmead with us?" Pansy asked. 

"Yeah, sure. But-er-is Astoria coming?" Theodore answered. 

"Yeah, why?" I wondered innocently.

"No reason." He said, making Pansy and I laugh.

Once we got to the village, we all split up. Daphne was here, and Enzo talked with her, before dragging her to the candy store. Pansy and Draco went to a tea shop, while Theodore and Astoria got went on a walk. That left just Riddle and I.

"Soo." I said awkwardly.

"Why didn't you tell them about what we did, princess?"  I felt his presence in my head. Because I have a brain. Unlike someone who I could mention. I watched as his fists clenched. I then felt his presence slip out of my head.

"My father needs to to come for a meeting. Where all black, casual formal. I'll be taking you." Riddle hissed instead.

"When?" I asked coldly.

"When I come to your dorm." 

I sighed and walked away to the Three Broomsticks. I needed a butter beer. 

After I had entered the bar, I saw the my friends looking for a table. I quickly ran up to them.

"Lil! We were going to look for you, but when we saw how packed the place was, we decided to find a table instead. Wanna join us?" Daphne hurried up to me.

"Of course!"

-----------

TIME SKIP TO WHEN THEY GET BACK

----------

When we got back, the girls and I had a spa day, even though Daphne had complained it was a waste of time. We even made some plans for a girls night next Friday. After finding that no one had anything to do on Saturday, we also decided to have a sleepover that night too, and spend all Saturday and Sunday together. It would be a nice break from the boys!!

We spent all day together, and so after dinner we separated to have some alone time. But I needed to prepare for the meeting! I put on some black leggings and a black turtle neck, matching it with some black knee-high boots and a silver necklace with a black chain. 

Before Riddle came, I went to take a walk around the castle. As I was walking, I bumped into a Hufflepuff.

" I'm Cedric Diggory. And you might your name be?" He asked politely.

"Lilith Black." I responded, extending my hand. Instead of shaking it, Cedric kissed it. 

"A pleasure to meet you. You know, I was wondering if you might want to have lunch tomorrow with me? By the lake?" Cedric smiled.

I thought that it would be rude to decline, especially because I had no plans and he seemed so nice. "Alright. Meet me by the quidditch field?" I offered.

"Sure. See you tomorrow." He winked at me and walked away.

I checked my watch and saw that it was 9:00. Riddle would be waiting. I hurried to the common room to find him waiting. 

"Finally. Come." Riddle walked through the door and through the hallways. I followed him.

"Grab my arm, or hand or whatever." He said coldly.

I did as he said and I felt like I was spinning, black was all that I could see. I realized that I was apparating.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Take care of the elderly as much as possible, because one day, their going to be gone, and you'll regret it.