~Chapter 23~

-Cedric's POV-

I watched as Lilith stormed out of the room, her previous words still fresh in my mind.

"No! Why can't you get this through your fucking head! I hate you! You fucking cheated on me!While you were sober! And you aren't trying to fix anything!"

I chased after Lilith, following her footsteps. She was walking quite heavily, probably because of anger. Other times, her footfalls were as light as a cat's.

"Lilith!" I called out, relieved when I saw her small body.

"Cedric?" She sounded confused.

"Can I please talk." I begged.

"Let me say what I have to say first. You don't know my side."Lilith said calmly. Wasn't she mad?

"I said someone else's name while having sex, correct?" I nodded to her words. "But you slept with someone twice, while drunk and sober." I cringed. Hearing the words out loud, I realized how bad I messed up. Now, my excuse seemed feeble in front of her calm demeanour. 

"I was drunk." I stated. She looked at me, gesturing for me to continue. "And the next day I had a hangover, so I wasn't thinking straight."

Suddenly, angry Lilith came back. 

"You fucking listened to what you did, and that's all you had to say? 'I had a hangover, and I wasn't thinking straight'." She said cruelly. "I had a fucking hangover, and when I came to say sorry, when you heard my voice, when you caught my eye, it didn't hit you that you shouldn't fuck the girl again?!"

"I-i..."

"Exactly! You fucking think that all of the girls in the world will fall at your feet, begging you to date and fuck them. You don't think that you have to try in a relationship! You think that all the girls will love you, and each girl you date will come back. Why have all your other girlfriends left you? Because you cheated on them. Because you couldn't not fuck someone for one night, and you had to ruin what could have been a long, great relationship. Just fucking don't date people until you know that you won't cheat on them in one week!" Lilith yelled. She was on the brink of tears. "So don't come back to me, saying it was a mistake, saying she means nothing, saying we can be together! Because we both know that you will cheat again, and again, and again." 

"Lilith. I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me. I-I haven't been in a relationship for a long time. I just...needed to get my stress out." I said, trying to sound confidents, however stupid my explanation was. 

Lilith scoffed. "I don't know why I expected anything good from you." My heart broke at her words. 

"Please. One more chance. I'll do anything!" I begged, knowing how pathetic I sounded. 

She sighed. "I'll give you one chance...but we won't date. We can start over. But this is it. If you do this again, you'll never be able to call me your friend again." I beamed. 

"Hi, I'm Cedric Diggory, and you are?" I asked, like I had just met her. I bent to one knee, to kiss the back of her hand.

"Lilith Black." She giggled. I smirked. All girls loved it when I kissed their hand. 

"Wanna talk and get to know each other better...next Saturday?" I offered. 

"I'd love to! See you then?" Lilith smiled.

"Of course."

-Lilith's POV-

I skipped away from Cedric, oddly happy. I guess I really did wanna fix what just happened. If anyone else did that, I wold have killed them. Why did Cedric make me happy, instead of angry? I had laughed, even though a few seconds ago I had been ready to cry. 

What was happening to me?

-Mattheo's POV-

I watched as Lilith stormed out of the Great Hall. She had probably been watching Cedric and Layla. She probably loved him. She probably didn't want anything to do with me. She probably would rather date Cedric than the son of the Dark Lord. After all, I would probably just hurt her. 

And what do I care if she dates someone else? Lilith means nothing to me! She could die and I wouldn't give a fuck. I could be ordered to kill her and I wouldn't give a fuck. Right?

I groaned, and walked out of the Great Hall. I went to the Slytherin dorms, and noticed Lilith storming away, Cedric following her. Trying to convince myself that it didn't affect me, I walked to my dorm. I walked to the door, only to see Layla Snape at my door. What the fuck did she want? The whole of Slytherin knew that she was a perfect child in front of the teachers, and the worst brat ever in the common room. And she was a slut. 

"What do you want." I asked coldly. 

"I wanna help you." Layla was instantly in front of me, and was whispering seductively in my ear. I had to force myself not to get turned on. "Come on. You want to release. I'll let you release. You can do whatever you want. Tie me up. Slap me. Fuck all of my holes. Cut me...whatever you want." I groaned at the thought. I was stressed...but Lilith couldn't have another person she was close to fuck someone else. But I don't care about Lilith.

"Fine." I said, before attaching our lips and bringing her into the room. 

--------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! It's been a while. I literally can't remember the last time that I updated. I saw how many reads the book has, and it had over 8k! Wow...I never expected that people would actually read this! But thank you all so much. Commenters (is that a real word??), voters, reading list adders and just readers, thank you so much! Please comment or vote, it doesnt even take much effort to do either, so why don't you do it? 

Vote and Comment! <3 <3 <3

This is not proof read.