~Chapter 34~

Lilith

Over the next few days, all I felt was hunger, sadness and anger. Each day, Daphne came to my cell with Mattheo, just to kiss him and laugh at me. 

I hate that bitch. 

Daphne (surprise!)

I smirked at the emptiness that was filling Lilith's eyes. Mattheo was standing next to me, his arm around my waist, staring blankly and the cell. 

"Kiss me." I ordered quietly, so only he could hear me. Mattheo turned instantly and pressed his lips onto mine. I let out a moan when he slipped his tongue into my mouth. Hearing sobs from the cell, I laughed. "Stop." I snapped at Mattheo, who pulled away from me.

Lilith was sitting on Theodore's lap, sobbing into his chest. She hadn't cried in front of me since the night I told her about my arrangement with Mattheo. Theodore glared at both of us. I could. see a flash of pain on Mattheo's face, before it returned to the bank stare.

"Come on, Mattheo. We'll leave little Lilith to cry." I hissed. Mattheo followed me mindlessly, looking almost as dead inside as Lilith. 

I pulled my wand from my pocket and waved it at Mattheo, who blinked a few times, his face returning to his normal smirk. 

"You need to stop controlling me, Greengrass. What do you even want to do with me? I won't fuck you!" Mattheo snapped once we were in his room. 

"Ugh. Why can't you just do what I say?" I rolled my eyes. 

"It's not like I have a choice."

"Imperio."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Hey guys! I know that it was a really short chapter, but I really wanted to let you guys know about Mattheo and Daphne's (non existent) relationship! 

Do any of you have any book suggestions? I have nothing to read.

Thank you for over 25k reads! It means the world to me! 

Thank you to all the people that followed me since I last updated!

Love ya!

xx