~Chapter 19~

-Cedric's POV~

I sat at the Hufflepuff table, disappointed in myself. How could I let myself do that to Lilith? Well I did stuff to Layla. The boys didn't seem to notice that I was sad, and continued their day like it was a normal morning. For me, it was anything but.

I felt a precedence by my shoulder. Turning, I saw Lilith, standing with her arms crossed.

"What can I do for you, love?" I smiled, trying to pretend that we hadn't just fought. I mentally facepalmed myself. She hated me now!

"Don't call me love." She snapped sternly.

"O-okay Lilith." I stood up. "Do you want to have this conversation in private?" I didn't want to have this awkward conversation in front of my friends.

"No. I think that your friends would be happy to know what you did today." Lilith glared at me. I still stayed standing, since I felt awk are sitting back down.

"I heard Layla talking about you, Cedric. Do you want to know what she said?" I felt my heart plummet to my stomach when she said those words.. "She said that she had fucked the 'Hufflepuff Hottie' last night, and today!" I tried not to give her a reaction, but disappointed with myself didn't help it.

"Lilith, I can explain-" I began.

"No, you can't! You heard me talk to Layla, you were completely sober! You have absolutely no excuse!" She cut him off. I couldn't blame her for what she thought.

"Please listen to me?" I asked weakly. I had given up with trying to make her love me again. I just want her to understand.

"You have two minutes." She glared at me. I sighed. I didn't have anything to say!

"I was just-just..." I trailed off. What was I thinking! Nothing that I could say would make this situation better!

"Exactly! You have absolutely no excuse! You cheated on me, while you were sober! I would understand it if you were drunk, but you weren't!" I could tell that she was on the verge of tears. I regretted everything. "Maybe we rushed things. Maybe we weren't ready for a commitment. MAYBE YOU JUST CAN'T BE IN A RELATIONSHIP!" She yelled the last part. I saw her eyes turn red. "think about it! in all of your relationships, you cheated on the girl!" My heart plummeted to the ground when I realized that she was right. Her friends looked at her. Riddle stood.

"I-I...listen, Lilith-" I began to talk.

"NO, I WILL NOT LISTEN TO YOU! THE ONE TIME THAT I DID, I WAS HURT WITHIN A WEEK!" She yelled. I glanced at my feet, but saw fire circling her hands!

She looked madder than ever. I saw Riddle put a hand on her shoulder, and whisper something in her ear.
"Get off her." I glared at Riddle, warning laced in my voice.

"You have no power over who touches me, or else when I told you not to cheat on anyone, you wouldn't have fucked Layla today." She snapped. She was right.

"You think I'm scared of you?" Riddle scoffed. I glared at Riddle, before aiming a punch at him in the face. Riddle easily blocked it.

"Why don't we take this outside?" I gestured to the teachers who were sitting at the tables.

"What, scared of the teachers, Huffie?" Riddle laughed. I felt my blood boil.

"No, I'm just a prefect, and would rather not have that status taken away from me." I tried to  defended myself, pulling my coat a bit tighter to my body.

Riddle laughed disbelievingly. I  glared and him, and walked slowly to the Great Hall door.

"Fine, if you want so much to fight me, I guess that we'll do it outside." Riddle smirked.

"Letting Huffie win?" I taunted. I knew that I would regret that, the second that his smirk vanished.

"Oh, no. I wasn't planning on losing, Huffie." Riddle hissed, grabbing me by the collar. He set me down when he saw that a teacher was watching us.

The second that we were out of the teachers' view, I lunged at Riddle. I just felt so angry when he was around Lilith! Riddle easily stepped to the side, and I fell to the floor. Ouch. That hurt. I saw Lilith standing in the corner, smirking. She didn't even want her boyfriend to win a fight against this son of a bitch?

I aimed a few punched, but because of my anger, they were poorly aimed.Riddle now lunged, and didn't miss. He punched me over and over again, until his knuckles were bleeding. I finally pushed Riddle off him, and we started punching each other. It was going alright, until Riddle kicked me in the balls, making Lilith laugh.

"Lilith...help..." I coughed, while Riddle still punched me. She was the only one that I could turn to.

"I don't think that I will." Lilith said with a laugh. If it was possible, I felt my heart drop even more. She didn't even was to save me from being attacked!

By now, Riddle was tracing a knife up my body, making me tense. A single move on my part would cost me blood.

"Please...I surrender." I choked out, when the knife was at my neck. I felt disappointed in myself again. I couldn't help but sigh when I saw Lilith follow Riddle to the Slytherin common room. 

My friends dashed to me. I should have been grateful, but I only felt anger when I saw them. "You saw me almost get killed! and you didn't care to help me?" I yelled. They looked down at their shoes in shame. One of them tried to help me to the hospital wing, but I pushed him off. I knew that none of them were real friends. They were just with me for the popularity. "I can go myself." I snapped.

They all stepped away while I limped to the hospital wing, but followed at a safe distance. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! So the next chapter will all be in Riddle's perspective of the fight!  Should I make it an actual chapter where something happens, or should I make it in Mattheo's perspective?

Shoutout to @blackbirdavenger for following me! I think that they might have unfollowed, but still check out their work! It's really good!

Song suggestions-->

xxxxxx

THESE CHAPTERS ARE NOT PROOFREAD