~Chapter 3~

"Lil, will you be going to the party?"

"There's a party?" I looked at Pansy.

"Yeah, the Slytherin parties are wild. There's alchohol, lights and games!" Enzo gushed. I felt myself roll my eyes.

"What?" Theodore asked around a mouthful of food. He seemed to have  "What were the parties like at Buexbatons?"

"There were flashing lights, a dance floor, and a bar!" I explained. "The professors often came to try and shut the parties down, but we barricaded the door so that only people who were invited to the party could attend!"

- - - 

I walked into my dorm, a yawn covering my face. I had gone to send an owl to my father, asking for extra quills. They had been broken by some clumsy Griffindor in Potions. 

"We have 30 minutes! You're so late! Come put your dress on while I get your makeup." Pansy exclaimed, surprising me.

"How did you get in here?" I mumbled, catching the dress she had thrown at me.

"Ask questions later! Put on these shoes! And this sweater on top!" The clothing was tossed into the air, landing in my hands.

I was shoved into the bathroom, and changed quickly, sliding on the heels that Pansy had picked out for me. After we had hurriedly done each other's makeup and hair, Pansy once again started pushing me out of the dorm.

"Come on!" Pansy yelled, dragging me to the common room.

"Theodore! Come on! The ladies are here!" Enzo yelled at Theodore when he saw us. "Blaise, you come too! And Draco!"

"You look hot, Pans...would you like to join me in my room later?" Draco asked Pansy, resting his hand on her hip. My friend blushed and giggled, lost for words.

"Dickheads! Come on and get some drinks!" Enzo yelled at the flirting couple.

Once we had all sat down, a drink in hand,  Draco began to speak.

"Let's play a game." Draco said.

"Yes! How's truth or dare?" Theodore offered.

"Pansy! Truth or dare?" Enzo asked.

"Truth!" Pansy said confidently.

"Wait!" I interrupted Enzo, who was about to ask Pansy a question. "We should drink some of that truth potion so we know that we're telling the truth."

Blaise nodded and handed a bottle around to everyone, and we drank it.

"So, Pansy," Enzo continued, "do you have a crush on Draco?"

"Yes." Pansy said quickly, then covered her mouth with her hands and blushed.

Draco looked away. Theodore thought for a moment and then looked at me.

"Lil, truth or dare?" Theodore asked.

"Dare." I responded, like I would let them ask me a question about my crushes and have me say yea to something.

"Kiss Pansy." Theodore ordered.

Pansy and I smirked. She pulled me onto her lap and began making out with me.

"'Kay, that's enough!" Theodore snapped.

"Draco, truth or dare!" Enzo asked.

"Dare." He said calmly.

"Make out with Pansy."

The two glanced at each other and pressed their lips together, their lips moving in sync. The others and I looked away, drinking and laughing until they broke apart, gasping for breath.