~Chapter 10~

-Lilith-

I read the letter a couple times, just to make sure that I wasn't misreading it or anything. I didn't want to go back to my father's house! It's so cold, and boring and big. I just want to be at Hogwarts, with my friends. Maybe I can ask Father to hire a maid or something? But he doesn't like spending his money. Maybe Harry will do it. But Father won't let him do any work. I told Pansy, when I next saw her.

"Aww, I wish that you wouldn't have to go!" Pansy sighed. "Do you want me to come with you? I don't want you to be alone with random people."

"I'll be fine, Pans. You have to study!" I insisted. With that, I began to help myself to some bacon, before I heard a cruel laugh.

"You shouldn't eat that much, Lilith! You're so fat already! You might pop!" I looked to my right to see a blonde, pale girl laughing. She had blue eyes, and I had to admit that she was pretty.

"I don't see anyone asking you about how you became so Barbie-like! I bet that you're also as dumb as a doll!" I snapped back.

The little bitch flipped her hair and smirked. "Do you even know who I am? I'm Layla Snape. I don't think that my father would want to hear about this."

"Glad that I'm not a daddy's girl." I laughed, watching her smirk dissolve into a glare.

"At least I'm not treated like a maid by my father." Layla hissed. "Now, sorry to just leave out of the blue, but I think that I'll be going. Right, girls?"

The girls that were seated around Layla nodded and followed her out of the Great Hall.

"She's worse than Draco, with his 'my father will hear about this' stuff." Pansy laughed.

With a nod of my head, I stood, to go and talk to Snape. He had to know that I had to go. Once I had told him, and arranged for my schoolwork to be mailed to Father's house, I packed and went to the front door. I knew how to apparate already. Pansy had come out with me to say goodbye.

"I'll miss you." she hugged me tightly, and I hugged back.

"I will too." I responded, and stepped back. I then pictured what my Father's house looked like, and spun on the spot.

I hesitantly knocked on the door. My father roughly opened the door with a scowl. "You took long enough." he hissed.

I sighed, muttered an apology and walked toward the living room. I asked Kreacher to take my stuff up for me, and with a glare he did. My father introduced me to his friends. Mr. Smith, Mr. Williams and Mr. Jones. They smiled and my father left quickly. Immediately, the men stopped being polite and one of them grabbed my waist roughly and set me on his lap.

"Well, princess, I'm Mr. Smith, but you can call me daddy."

-------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for the short chapter! I'm also sorry for not posting for a while. My family was on vacation and I wasn't allowed to take my laptop. I hope that I can post again soon!!

-A/N