~Chapter 2~

-Lilith-
I woke up to banging on my door.

"Coming!" I groaned. I wrenched myself out of bed to see Pansy at my door.

"Hey! Why weren't you awake? We have to be at the Great Hall in half an hour! I'm so glad I can to check on you, since clearly you're too lazy to get out of bed early! Now, go shower, and I'll get your uniform out." Pansy spoke in a flurry, already pushing me out of the way and walking in before I could respond.

I walked to the bathroom, turning on the shower to drown out Pansy's mutters about my clothes

Once I had finished my shower, robes were thrusted into my arms and I was shooed back into the bathroom. "Go change and I'll do your make-up!"Pansy shouted, still hurrying to get everything ready.

When she was done fussing over my hair and face, I could barely recognize myself. "Thanks." I muttered, allowing her to embrace me.

"It was fun! Maybe I'll do this again tomorrow!" She beamed.

"Please don't." I hissed, rubbing my eyes. Pansy gasped in horror.

"Lilith! The mascara is still wet!" She pulled me back to the mirror, carefully fixing the smeared makeup all over my face.

Once everything was settled, Pansy and I hurried out of the dorm and we went to a group of boys. There was a cute brunette, a black boy, a boy with platinum blonde hair and another cute brunette.

"This is Draco, Blaise, Lorenzo (call him Enzo) and Theodore." Pansy introduced the boys.

"Hi. I'm Lilith." I smiled at the boys.

We chatted for a bit. When it was time for class, Pansy showed me everything. The classes were easy, unlike the classes in Beauxbaton. Next it was Transfiguration. Professor McGonagal told us to read the first chapter of our books.

I pulled out my book and began to read until the second chapter. I finished quickly, and McGonagal assigned the third chapter as well. She just kept on adding chapters until I was done the book.

"How did you read that quickly?" She asked.

"I'm just a fast reader." I replied.

McGonagal handed me a test about the book and I completed it easily. By the time I was done the test, class was finished.

At dinner, Pansy was explaining the castle and it's history. I learned a lot from her. Dinner was okay, not as good as Beauxbatons. I told the others about my old school.

"You really had time to have fun in the forests?" Blaise gasped.

"Yeah. I caught some people fucking, which was a bit weird, but other than that, it was fun." I told him.

I wasn't really paying attention to her and the boys', but then Pansy asked me a question. "Lil, are you going to the party?"

-------------------------------------------------------

Before you say the Transfiguration part was boring, it was to show that Lil is ahead of the class. Bye!!

Feb 25, 2024: Hey guys. I can't believe that this was so bad. I honestly don't know how any of you actually read this. I don't think I'll add that many new chapters for at least a week, because the earlier chapters are in desperate need of being edited.

-Edited-