~Chapter 22~

I want to thank all of you who are reading this! This story has over 7k reads!

-Lilith's POV-

As we walked to class, I saw Pansy and Layla. They were still gushing over Layla's 'hot' date.

Daphne went to see Enzo, who was talking to Theodore, leaving me for a moment. I was quick interrupted from my thoughts when Mattheo rested a hand on my shoulder.

"You good?" he muttered coldly.

"Fine, you?" I gave him a small smile, but hardened my face immediately. Even if we were on...speaking terms, the others didn't need to find that out.

"Meeting tonight, don't be late. I think there's some business that needs to be discussed." Mattheo told me, and within seconds, he was gone. I looked around the area he was before, but he wasn't there. I shrugged it off.

I went to Transfiguration with Daphne, and we sat in the back, since there were only two seats left. We had the class with the Hufflepuff 7th years, since McGonagal said that we need to learn from them. That meant that Cedric was in the class. And of course, we were paired together. Amazing job McGonagal. Note the sarcasm.

"Lilith. I really need to talk to you." Cedric said when we sat together.

"I don't." I snapped, opening my book. "Now, I want to get a good grade on this, so please shut the fuck up."

I found the chapter we needed to read, and I began to read. Cedric watched me sadly, and then nudged me.

I looked up, annoyance clearly written all over my face. "What now?" I hissed.

"Listen. I just want to say sorry. I know that we can't talk now, but can you please meet me in the court yard after classes end?" Cedric begged. I sighed. "Please. Just listen to my explanation. It's stupid, I know that it is."

I nodded curtly, and continued reading. The purpose of these classes was so that the 7th years could get used to being around people that they haven't known for a long time, and for the 4th years to ask any questions they have while reading. I never have any questions though, so after I read the chapter I usually did my homework. I hadn't been able to finish yesterday's homework, so I did that while Cedric did his homework. He had much more than me, probably because he is in a higher grade.

After class, I went to see Daphne. But while we were walking to the Great Hall for lunch, I saw Cedric talking to Layla. As we walked by, I heard a bit of their conversation.

"I don't know why you waste your time on Lilith. Just date me! I'm awesome in bed!" Layla smirked.

"I don't date people because their good in bed." Cedric snapped. "And I need to fix what I did her." 

"Well, that's definitely not why dated that bitch." Layla hissed. "I'm popular, and she's a nobody! You want something good for your reputation, right?"

I sighed, and walked past. Cedric looked at me with a regretful expression on his face, before turning back to Layla. 

"Lilith. He's not worth it. You don't need to feel bad for him. Just find out what he was thinking." Daphne advised me. 

"Can you come with me?" I asked. 

"of course." Daphne linked our arms, and we laughed as we went to the Great Hall. I giggled as she told me about the latest gossip, and I noticed Cedric watching us, throughout the whole meal. 

I glanced at him for a second when Daphne talked to Enzo. Layla was next to him. At that moment, his lips attached to hers. They began to make-out, right in front of the whole school. I felt hot tears swim in my eyes. 

I watched as Cedric wrapped his hands under Layla's thighs, and she wrapped her legs around his waist. I watched as Layla moaned loudly into the kiss. I watched as Cedric began to walk to the exit of the Great Hall. I watched as they turned towards the Hufflepuff common room. I watched as my friends didn't give a fuck, and didn't even notice.

How could he? He just told me that he wanted to straighten things out with me. Yeah, while you  fuck this bitch! I am not fucking doing this anymore! I dated him for one fucking week, and he had the audacity to fucking break my damn heart? What the fuck is wrong with this dick! 

Hot, angry tears flowed down my cheeks. I got off the bench, and stormed to the Hufflepuff common room, while casting a spell to make it appear that I wasn't just crying. I forced myself to calm down, before opening the painting and climbing into the common room. I stormed to Cedric's dorm, ignored the loud sounds of moaning, and opened the door. Fucking idiot not locking the door. I was met by the sight of Cedric on the bed, with Layla underneath him. They were both naked, and Cedric was still thrusting, before they both released, and the room was filled with their moaning. I glared at them, and Cedric looked uncomfortable.

"I just want to say that I'm not meeting you after school." I hissed, before going back to my dorm. 

"Lilith! Please!" I ignored his calls, and stormed to my dorm. 

Cedric followed me. Fuck. Why did I tell him the password to get into the common room. 

"Lilith!" Cedric grabbed my shoulder, and spun me around.

"What the hell do you want?" I hissed. 

"Lilith, please see me-" Cedric began.

"Fuck no! What did you think I'll say, 'sure Cedric, I'd love to talk about you cheating on me while  you fuck your girlfriend'? Honestly! You fucking think that everyone loves you! You're a fucking idiot!" I yelled. 

"Can we go to your dorm?" He said awkwardly, gesturing to the first years who seemed to be in love.

"No! Why can't you get this through your fucking head! I hate you! You fucking cheated on me!While you were sober! And you aren't trying to fix anything!" I shouted.

I stormed out of the common room, fury filling my every step.

------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! New chapter for ya! I know that I haven't posted for a while, but I had a lot of school work. I had so many things due, and I'm under a lot of stress. 

I know that you all probably hate me for taking so long to update, but I have a life outside of this story, so I can't devote my whole time to this. Please understand, and if you can't, just don't read my story.

Vote and Comment!!