~Chapter 20~

-Mattheo's POV-

I woke up early, and felt myself smile when I recalled the things that happened last night. I don't know why I comforted her. It's not like I like her or anything...right?

I sighed, and got out of bed. Within 30 minutes, I had taken a shower and gotten ready for the day. My dorm was across from Black, and I caught myself staring at her door, hoping that she would open the door and walk out. But she didn't. I sighed, and was about to walk away, before I heard sobbing. 

I immediately knocked on the door. I couldn't hear anyone comforting her. "Lilith. It's me." I said softly. "come in." She chocked.

I walked in, closed the door, and without even asking, I picked her up, sat on the floor and laid her down on my chest. She sobbed into my shirt.

"Shhhh. It's okay." I whispered, rubbing my back.

We sat like that for a bit. I don't know why, but I just couldn't leave her like this. Once Lilith had finally calmed down, she told me everything. But I knew that she was hiding something. I pushed myself into her mind, and saw her moaning out my name while Cedric was naked in front of her. I smirked, before I heard an alarm ring. It was time for breakfast. Lilith got off me, muttered an awkward thanks, and then hurried to the great hall. I followed, but made sure to keep my distance from her, so that no one would know that we had...had a moment together.

I zoned out during breakfast. I did it often. I was only pulled back to earth when I heard shouting. From voices that I knew quite well. 

"I heard Layla talking about you, Cedric. Do you want to know what she said?" Lilith said from the Hufflepuff table. She must have been talking louder than she realized. But, I was the only one who noticed. "She said that she had fucked the 'Hufflepuff Hottie' last night, and today!" I tensed. This would end badly.

"Lilith, I can explain-" Diggory began.

"No, you can't! You heard me talk to Layla, you were completely sober! You have absolutely no excuse!" She cut him off. 

"Please listen to me?" Cedric asked weakly. I could see defeat in his eyes.

"You have two minutes." She glared at him. 

"I was just-just..." He trailed off. 

"Exactly! You have absolutely no excuse! You cheated on me, while you were sober! I would understand it if you were drunk, but you weren't!" I could tell that she was on the verge of tears. "Maybe we rushed things. Maybe we weren't ready for a commitment. MAYBE YOU JUST CAN'T BE IN A RELATIONSHIP!" She yelled the last part. I saw her eyes turn red. "Think about it! in all of your relationships, you cheated on the girl!" 

I stood up. I could sense her powers surging through her. She was going to out of control if she didn't calm down.

"I-I...listen, Lilith-" Cedric tried to explain again. 

"NO, I WILL NOT LISTEN TO YOU! THE ONE TIME THAT I DID, I WAS HURT WITHIN A WEEK!" Lilith yelled. I noticed fire burning in her hands. She looked madder than ever. 

I walked to her, and set a hand on her shoulder. Lilith turned and met my eyes. She calmed slightly.  "He wants you to lose control. He'll win if you do. Make him lose. Gain control." I whispered. She nodded shakily, and took a few deep breaths. 

"Get off her." Cedric glared at me, warning laced in his voice.

"You have no power over who touches me, or else when I told you not to cheat on anyone, you wouldn't have fucked Layla today." She snapped. 

"You think I'm scared of you?" I scoffed. He glared at me, before aiming a punch at my face. I easily blocked it.

"Why don't we take this outside?" Cedric gestured to the teachers who were sitting at the tables.

"What, scared of the teachers, Huffie?" I laughed. I saw him clench his fists. It was fun to rile up people.

"No, I'm just a prefect, and would rather not have that status taken away from me." He snapped.

I laughed disbelievingly. He  glared and him, and walked slowly to the Great Hall door.

"Fine, if you want so much to fight me, I guess that we'll do it outside." I smirked.

"Letting Huffie win?" He taunted. My smirk vanished, and it was replaced with a glare.

"Oh, no. I wasn't planning on losing, Huffie." I hissed, grabbing him by the collar. I set him down when he saw that a teacher was watching us. I didn't want to get detention again.

The second that we were out of the teachers' view, Cedric lunged at me. I could tell that it was just out of anger and jealousy. I easily stepped to the side, and he fell to the floor. I saw Lilith standing in the corner, smirking. While Cedric was struggling to stand, I returned the smirk with a wing, and smirked when she blushed.

Cedric aimed a few punches at me, but because of his anger, they were poorly aimed. I now lunged, and didn't miss. I punched him over and over again, until my knuckles were bleeding. Cedric managed to get up and we punched each other over and over again, mainly because I was too bored to do anything, until I kicked him in the balls, making Lilith laugh. Diggory fell to the floor, and I began to punch him. 

"Lilith...help..." He coughed, while I still punched him. Pathetic.

"I don't think that I will." Lilith said with a laugh. I smirked while Cedric looked heartbroken.

By now, I was tracing a knife up his body, making him tense. A single move on his part would cost him blood.

"Please...I surrender." Diggory choked out, when the knife was at him neck. I smirked, knowing that I had won, and pulled away slowly. But I made sure to cut him on his wrist. 

I walked to my dorm to was myself off, and was surprised when I heard footsteps following me.

"You should get cleaned up." Lilith told me, getting her first aid kit once we were in her dorm.

"I'm fine. I'm covered in Huffie's blood." I laughed. I glanced out the door as Lilith closed it. I could see Cedric being ushered into Layla Snape's room.

She tensed, but closed the door, and took a wet cloth. Lilith slowly wiped my knuckles, and the rest of me, which was also covered in blood.

"Thank you." Lilith whispered when she was cleaning his neck.

"It was my pleasure. Dickory is annoying." I smirked. Lilith laughed at my name for Cedric.

"I mean for when you calmed me down." She explained.

I smirked faintly, acknowledging her thanks.

She cleaned me up quickly, and was carefully washing my face. Our lips were quite close to each other. We stiffened. My eyes darted from her lips to her eyes. Our eyes met. I could see the questioning look in her eyes, and I held my answer in my eyes. Simultaneously, we closed the small gap, and our lips met.

I felt fireworks go off in my stomach. The kiss was short, but meaningful. We glanced at each other, before I heard the bell ring.

"Bye, Mattheo." She said softly when we separated ways.

"Goodbye, Lilith." I said curtly. I mentally facepalmed myself. How could I be cold after that kiss? I had never well...kissed someone out of my feelings. It had always been for sex. To my surprise, Lilith seemed understanding, and gave me a reassuring smile.

Once I left, I let out a relived sigh. I could still feel the sensation when we had kissed. It had felt like fireworks were going off in my body. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I'm really sorry for not updating in a while, but I had writers block. I'm really sorry. 

Next week, I'll be in California for a week, and I don't think that I'll be able to update. 

xxx

THIS CHAPTER IS NOT EDITED OR PROOF READ.