~Chapter 4~

-Lilith-
Pansy kept grabbing things out of my closet, looking at them, then hanging them back up. Finally, she chose something. A red shirt, black pants and a black leather jacket were  pushed into my hands, and I was shoved into the bathroom. Once I had opened the door, Pansy grinned.

"You're stunning!" She squealed. "Lemme go change!" Pansy hurried out of my dorm.

I began to wonder if I should even bother with going to the party. I was still exhausted from class. Waking up after three hours of sleep tomorrow with a horrible hangover would make it hard to concentrate at school. Then again, I could handle my alcohol pretty well. I remembered the last party when I had fallen asleep sitting on Theodore's lap. I had to admit it was comfy...but that was a one-time thing. I didn't like Theodore that way, and I hoped he didn't like me either.

Pansy burst into my room, wearing a beautiful red satin mini dress. We hurried into the common room, the music already blaring and the lights flashing. We found our friends near the bar, where Draco and Theodore were carrying two drinks instead of one. Pansy went up to them and they each gave her one. Pansy then beckoned me over and passed me one of her drinks. We sat by the couches and drank through refillable glasses. We laughed and played some games, like spin the bottle and seven minutes in heaven. Theodore fucked me in the closet during seven minutes of heaven. He was pretty good, but he was too gentle. He kept asking me if I was hurt. After Pansy had insisted, we were all dragged into the dance area. We were soon separated in all the chaos. I saw some girls and boys from different houses, but they mostly stayed together, not wanting to be lost in the colourful chaos. Older students bullied others into giving up their seats, meaning that most of the young kids were standing awkwardly.

I was looking for my friends when I felt a hand grab my waist and pulled me into a hard chest. I saw a tall, brown haired boy, who looked like a Hufflepuff I had seen before. He smirked and wrapped his hands around my waist while I grinded against him. We danced for a bit, until he whispered into my ear.

"Why don't we ditch this party and continue in my bedroom?" He whispered seductively. I looked at him nervously before replying.

"I'm sorry but I don't really want to fuck anyone tonight" I apologized.

He shrugged and went to another girl who was dancing by herself. They began to make out. I looked around for my friends and ended up drinking even more than before. I had danced with so many people that had invited me to fuck them that I had lost count. Walking straight had become difficult, and I was wobbling on my tall heels.

As I went back to the bar for a new drink, I felt like being absolutely wasted tonight. As I was downing shots, I noticed that my friends were sitting on the couches. I walked over to them. The only available seat was next to Riddle, and with a sigh I sat down. Enzo was already talking.

"Let's play spin the bottle!" Enzo offered.

We all agreed and Pansy spun first. It landed on Draco. They giggled before attaching their lips, making out for a good minute.

"Gross!" I laughed before they broke apart.

The party went on like that. We drank, danced and played games. I was dared to sit on Theodore's lap for the rest of the night, so I ended up falling asleep on him. Again.

The next day

———————————

I woke up with my head on Theodore's shoulder. Pansy and the others were still passed out. I was still exhausted, so after making sure that it was okay with Theodore to stay on his lap, I fell back asleep.

When I woke up later, Theodore was reading. I got up from his lap to go and change into my uniform.

I walked back out into the common room to see the others still passed out. I had already finished my homework from the day before, so I simply sat there. Theodore looked awkward, but neither of us broke the silence. After the others were awake and ready, we went down for breakfast. They were complaining about their hangovers for the whole time. I didn't have the ingredients to make them a potion to help, even though they begged me for one. Theodore said that he didn't want to waste his ingredients on such a small thing, and I had to agree.

Classes were boring, like always. We had Astronomy at midnight, so we had a free period during the last period.

———————————

I was super tired after classes, but I couldn't even sleep for a full night. I had to go to Astronomy. When we went to the Astronomy Tower, Pansy was begging me to cover up for her and Draco.

"Pleaseeeee!" Pansy begged.

"I'm not gonna cover for you if you're just gonna fuck," I snapped.

Pansy sighed and stormed away, probably telling Draco that they couldn't fuck during class.

I felt a presence beside me, and I turned my head to the side to see Theodore.

"When does class start?" Theodore asked.

"In five minutes." I told him.

We walked in silence. When we reached the staircase to go up, Theodore gestured for me to go first. We climbed up the stairs, but Theodore stepped on my shoelace right before entering the class. I stepped on the back of his shoe as retaliation. We ended up getting into class a minute late.

"Mr.  Nott and Ms. Black, you will have to have detention tomorrow because you are late." Professor Aria said.

"You mean today, Professor?" I corrected her innocently.

She rolled her eyes are motioned for us to set ourselves up in front of the balcony.

"Now, today you will be analyzing the constellations that are found during this time of the year. We will be doing this for every season this year. One for late summer, fall, winter, spring and early summer. Using that, you will write a test at the end of the year. Please find the constellation that is above the Forbidden Forest!" she ordered us. We all did as she asked. "Now, please fill out this paper using the following..." she droned on and on.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I want to say that I probably won't have a very consistent update schedule. I have a science fair so I need to work on that, but I'll try!

-A/N

May 2, 2024

This sucked so much. Literally nothing happened. But I couldn't delete it, or else I would have to rename every single chapter, and I'm lazy.

Love ya!

xxxxxx

-Edited-