~Chapter 29~

This chapter is dedicated to @AthenaHinton! They followed me yesterday, so here's a chapter for them! xx

-Mattheo's POV-

I clenched my fists beneath the long dining hall table. "Father! I won't!"  I snapped. 

"NO! You have never cared about murder before, why is this time any different! I would have loved to do it myself, but I need to do the spell first! Wormtail will take care of that, just one little spell is all you have to do!" My father's voice radiated around the room. 

The death eaters were staring at us with wide eyes, making me feel a bit self-conscious. "Father..." My explanation died on my tongue. I could never tell him that it was because of Lilith. He would order for her to be killed without a moments thought. 

"Kill him." Voldemort hissed. I was sitting to his right, since he was sitting at the head of the table. No one could hear us when he said things quietly. 

I gave him a curt nod, and my father turned away from me. "Now, what other matters do we have to discuss?" He addressed the table.

Bellatrix raised her hand, indicating that she needed to speak. I hated Bellatrix. She was always trying to be 'the best death-eater' and 'the closest one to Voldemort' and so many other things. My father also tired of her. 

"I just have a message to deliver to you, your Lordship." Bellatrix said, with what appeared to be fake humbleness. "The prisoner that you ordered to bring is here." 

I raised my eyebrows in confusion. Father usually told me what was going on during meetings that I was absent from. 

"Aah yes. My son and I will go to the dungeons to...welcome it." Voldemort said curtly, before rising. I stood as well. "Serverus, you can lead the meeting for now."

Snape nodded and began to address the death-eaters. I heart Yaxley and Lucious Malfoy say a few words, before we walked out of the room and the heavy doors shut behind us. 

"I actually got this prisoner as a gift to you." My father explained. "You always seem so angry, so I got you something that you might use to...get your anger out." 

He opened the door to the basement, muttering something to Wormtail. "5683," Wormtail said. I assumed that it was a cell number. Voldemort nodded and walked to the stall, with me behind him. 

When we reached the stall I could see a figure huddled in the far corner. When I moved the candle that Wormtail gave me to shine light into the stall, I was surprised to say the least. 

It was Lilith sitting huddled in the corner. "Who is this?" I snapped. I couldn't let Father tell that I knew her, and the girl meant something to me. Then she would be dead. 

"Some girl. She was in your dorm when my workers went to check on you." Father said dismissively. "I'll give you some time together." 

"What are you doing here?" I hissed entering the cell when Father walked away.

"I'm sorry! I couldn't sleep and I thought..." She trailed off, tears pouring down her beautiful face. Wait, did I call her beautiful?

"Shh, don't cry, love." I wrapped my arms tightly rounder waist. "I'll get you out of here. I'm sure that your father wouldn't want to have to deal with the ministry when they realize that you're missing classes. You'll be out of here in no time."

"O-ok..." Lilith gulped, burying  her head into my chest. I kissed the top of her head gently, making her snuggle further into me. 

I was about to tilt her head up to meet my lips when I heard soft footsteps. My father. 

"Get off me, scum!" I yelled, pushing her off me. I saw her eyes fill up with tears, and a pang of guilt stabbed me. She caught my eye as she heard the footsteps, realization apparent of her face.  "All you're good for is a fuck, bitch!" I yelled. 

She huddled back into the corner, during her head in her knees. I hoped that she wasn't hurt by my words. I couldn't bear hurting her. 

"If she is not up to your standards, we could...get rid of her. I don't think she'll be missed." My father said in a silky voice. She huddled closer to her legs and sobbed even more. 

"No. She looks like she knows how to deep throat a cock." I hissed. 

"Excellent. Well, it's getting late. Would you like to take her to your room for the night?" My father offered. 

"Yes. she can live in my quarters. I would hate to be angry and having to come down here to have a good fuck." I muttered. 

"Good. You see to it then." With that, Voldemort walked away, to get to his meeting with the death-eaters. I didn't need to join it now.

"Come on, love. I'll get you to my bed and you can take a shower and sleep, okay?" I told her in a soft voice. She nodded, and stood up. Her tear-stained face made my heart wrench. 

I wrapped my arm around her waist and guided her up to my dorm, ignoring any curious looks from passerby. 

Once we got to my quarters, Lilith took a shower, changing into one of my t-shirts after. She climbed into bed, and after I had showered and changed, I joined her. 

Lilith's thin arms wrapped themselves around my torso, and I held her small frame tight to my chest.

"I'll protect you from him." I promised. "I'll always protect you."

----------------------------------

Hey guys! Thank you so much for getting this book to over 18k reads! I love all of you, and I'd like to give a special thanks to all of the readers who comment, vote and share this story wit people. 

I'd like to give an even BIGGER thank you to all of the people that follow me! Love ya!

Don't be a silent reader!

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

xxxxx

Love ya!

This chapter has not been proof read.