~Chapter 12~

-Lilith-

I paced outside the bathroom, checking the thingy every other minute. After about 20 minutes, it finally showed the results! It was negative! I let out a little sigh of relief. Now that all of that was cleared up, I decided to send and owl to my friends. I wrote a letter to Theodore, then Pansy. Theodore because I was closest to him, out of all the boys, and Pansy because she's my best friend.

Dear Theodore,

I need to stay at my house for the rest of the month. I need to clean and cook for Father's friends. Tell the others. Pansy will know, so you don't have to tell her. Can you make sure that Pansy doesn't tel anyone else? It's not like this is a secret, but I don't want the whole school knowing that my father treats me like a maid. Layla Snape already knows somehow. Probably it was Pansy who told her. Anyway, on the day that I come, stay in the courtyard. I'll apparate there.

Meet me on the Astronomy Tower at 9:00 the night that I come back. Come alone.

~Lilly

I needed to tell someone about Father's friends raping me. I wanted to tell Pansy, but she has a lot of friends. And Pansy can't keep a secret. I don't need the whole school knowing about this! Anyway, on to Pansy's letter.

Dear Pansy,

I need to stay at my house for the rest of the month. Don't tell anyone. Theodore and the rest of the boys will know, so you can talk about it with them, but NONE of your other friends need to know. Don't tell Layla Snape about this. I know that she is your friend.

~Lilith

I sent the owls off, and went to the kitchen. It was already noon. I made tomato soup with grilled cheese sandwiches. I served the men, and went to my room to eat, locking the door with my powers.

I did my school work until dinner and then I cooked. With so many people in the house, I usually never had any free time. After dinner I had to clean, finish my work and send it to Snape, and then go to bed.

The rest of the month went by smoothly. I was still recovering from all of that. When my father knocked on the door, it might have been the most receiving noise that I have ever heard.

"Pack your stuff and go to Hogwarts." Father said.

I did as he asked, and I apparated myself to the courtyard of Hogwarts. I saw my friends pacing around the deserted area. It was Pansy who spotted me.

"Lil!" she shrieked, running to embrace me. "I missed you!"

I hugged Pansy back. "I missed you too, Pans!"

"Lilly!" I stepped back from the hug when I heard Theodore's voice.

"Theodore!" I hugged him.

"Lils!" Enzo ran up to me. I hugged him too.

"Lilith." Draco sent me a soft smile. I returned it.

Draco and I weren't the best of friends. His father had always shown disgust toward my family, and although I didn't mind the accusations he threw at Sirius, since most of them were correct, I hated the way he spoke about me.

I spent the day with my friends. They had been excused from their classes for the day, though I was surprised that Snape would allow it. They told me that nothing had happened while I was gone. I had to lie and say that nothing had happened to me either, because I don't fully trust Draco, and Pansy would tell all her friends about me getting raped.

-------------------

TIME SKIP TO 9:00

-------------------

I went to the Astronomy Tower at 9:00 exactly. Theodore was already there.

"So, what did you want to tell me?" Theodore smiled.

"Listen...I wasn't being completely honest when I said that nothing happened to me. I just don't fully trust Draco, and I know that even though Pansy means well, she can't keep a secret." I sighed.

"I could tell. What happened?" Theodore said kindly.

"Well, my father had invited three of his friends over for a bit, and then he had some business to take care of for a month, so I had to clean and cook for them. Two of them...raped me while I was there." I bit my lip, fighting to keep my tears from escaping.

"Aww, Lilly! Do you know their names?" Theodore asked, hugging me tightly. I blinked furiously, trying to clear my eyes. 

"I think John Smith and Liam Jones." I said before burying my head into Theodore's chest. His shirt quickly began to get wet because of me.

We stood like that for a while, before my tears started to die away and I was ready to go back to the common room.

Theodore made sure that I was okay, before leading me to Pansy's dorm. Apparently, she was having a party with our friends, and each of us could invite one more person.

Theodore left me at Pansy's dorm to get ready for the party. Even though I did not feel like going, Pansy had continued to insist, and I found myself standing in front of her while she held tossed dresses into my hands, forcing me to choose one that I wanted.

"I'm fine with any dress, Pansy. Honestly, I would prefer if I wore something more casual." I told her, making her stop searching through clothes.

"But you need to look good! This is your first party since you left! You have to look good!" Pansy protested, but her voice died at the look I gave her. "Fine. Jeans and a nice shirt. But I'm still doing your makeup!"

---------------

TIME SKIP TO PARTY

---------------

I turned on the music and Pansy turned off the lights, only leaving some flashing lights. The boys came in, Enzo inviting Daphne Greengrass and Theodore with Astoria Greengrass. I groaned when Draco opened the door,  a mess of curly black hair following him.

"We're really good friends." Draco explained. Riddle shoved him. 

"We're acquaintances." Riddle said coldly, walking to a table with bottles of drinks. "I'm only coming because your fucking father will throw a fit." A chorus of laughs followed his words.

Once everyone was drunk, I could see that Theodore and Astoria really liked each other, with Astoria beginning to flirt. Enzo and Daphne were getting along really well. Draco and Pansy even started flirting, and their plans to sleep together were evident.

I sat on the floor, a bottle of vodka in one hand. Riddle was seated next to me, his hand out to take a sip of the alcohol. I handed it over to him without a word. We passed the bottle silently, observing the others. 

I grinned as the rest of the group began to pair up, with Theodore and Astoria being the first ones to leave. Enzo and Daphne left next. I took another sip of my drink, watching Pansy and Draco giggle and flirt. 

I stiffened as a voice sounded near my ear.

"Come on princess. It's time to play another game. In my dorm."

-------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! So like yesterday I was just editing my previous chapters. I changed a few things, but I don't think that I changed much. I think that I'll start updating once or twice every week. I think that's better than every day. But if you see any other mistakes, feel free to comment. This week, I think that I'll update around every day, because I have time. Also I think that I might start working on another story as well.

-A/N