~Chapter 9~

-Lilith-

I woke up to a sick feeling in my stomach. I then realized that I was apparating, with two wizards in masks. I didn't know them. Suddenly, our feet landed on the ground in front of a manor. The men in black robes and masks grabbed me and pulled me into the manor. They pushed me into a dining room full of strange people. Relief filled me when I spotted Enzo, Theodore, Draco and Matheo. At least I wasn't completely alone. The feeling left me, once I saw my father, smiling next to Lord Voldemort.

"Ah, Ms. Black. I see you have come at last." Voldemort smiled eerily.

"This is my daughter, my lord. She will be happy to take on our legacy, instead of me." My father said politely. "She will take my place." 

Voldemort smirked and grabbed my arm. As much as I tried to struggle, his grip was tight. I shrieked as he dug his wand into my skin. Lorenzo and Theodore made to stand, but Draco held them back. I could see the worry in their eyes.

"Father." Riddle finally stood.

 "Yes, son?" Voldemort's cold gaze washed over the boy.

"Let me do it. I haven't marked a Death-eater in a while." Riddle walked to me, taking my body from his father after Voldemort had nodded. 

Riddle's wand dug into my skin, not bothering to silence the shrieks of pain and terror echoing from my mouth. His wand inked the skull and snake into my arm, which pulsed with power. The tattoo was nothing like the other branded onto my body. 

Finally, it was over. I was a death-eater. The two men who had brought me here grabbed me by the arms and apparated me to my dorm at Hogwarts.

"Get off me." I snapped, and they drew back, before apparating themselves.

I healed the pain with my powers, and cast a spell to hide it from the public eye. It won't sting at all. I knew that Theodore and Lorenzo were in pain at the beginning of the year, and Pansy told me that they had gotten the mark over the summer. They obviously didn't know the spell. When I came out of my dorm, I saw that Pansy and Astoria were holding their heads, groaning. I immediately gave them a hangover potion. I had taken one earlier to help the headache I was getting. The pain in my arm was very little, so it wasn't really bothering me. I went to my Potions class with Pansy, and sat in my regular desk, across from Pansy. Riddle came in about five minutes late.

"Detention, Riddle. One more late class and you'll be in detention for two weeks." Snape hissed.

Riddle scoffed and sat in his seat, next to me. He seemed curious to why I wasn't in pain at all, but I wouldn't tell him.

"Why?" He finally hissed.

"I cast a spell." I told him. He seemed to be able to tell that that wasn't all to it.

"How? Draco, Theodore and Enzo couldn't find a way. They studied for weeks, until the pain went away." He whispered.

"I have my ways." I turned and began to write down some notes.

I was working on an essay that was due by the end of class when I felt a hand rest on my thigh. I looked through the corner of my eyes and saw Draco, smirking. I swiftly snapped my fingers and saw his hand jerk off me.

When class was over, I felt a hand grabbed my wrist. I remembered those cold rings. "What do you want, Riddle." I snapped. I noticed a girl glare at me jealously. Did people really like this son of a bitch?

"Language." He smirked. "So, tell me why you hate me now."

"Why do I hate you? Ha! It's all your fault! If you hadn't slept with me, you wouldn't have apparated me there! It's all your fault! You're the reason I'm in pain, you're the reason most of my friends won't like me!" I shouted at him, after waving my hand to make a bubble around us, so no one could see or hear us.

"I didn't know that this would happen! I was summoned before you were apparated! I was shocked when you came in!" He yelled back. He clenched his fists before grabbing me by the neck and pushing me against the wall.

"I don't care, Riddle. This was al because of you." I glared at him before walking away to my next class.

By the end of the day, I needed to blow off some steam. I had a place in mind, within the Forbidden Forest. While I was walking, I could sense Potter and his friends under an invisibility cloak. I wonder what they are going to do. To test if they were following me, I started to walk toward a door, before turning abruptly and heading to the Astronomy Tower. To my surprise, I saw Riddle smoking. I turned with a sigh, before I felt a hand grab my wrist.

"You can stay if you want, darling." He smirked.

"And if I don't want?" I replied instantly.

"Your loss." He shrugged and turned toward the balcony, but I followed him. I rested my arms on the railing and held out my hand.

"Mind if I have one?" I asked. "I know that you have some. A packet are sticking out of your pocket."

He smirked and grabbed a cigarette, lighting it and passing it to me. We smoked together in silence. It was peaceful. To my surprise, I could still feel the presence of the Gryffindors.

"Why are they here?" I hissed.

"Because they don't trust us." He responded.

"Well, they can just fuck off." I said with a laugh. Riddle chucked as well.

"I agree," he half smiled, before quickly hiding it.

We began to chat, not about our lives, but about Hogwarts. How the Gryffindors were so nosy, how the Ravenclaws were know-it-alls, and how the Hufflepuffs were just too weak. It wasn't a very active conversation, but it was comfortable. I knew that Potter and his gang were getting tired, and I was going to leave, because me cigarette was finished, when my father's owl came. I opened it disappointedly.

Dear Lilith,

Daughter, I have invited some of my friends to our home for a couple weeks. I was about to just stay with them, but I have been called away by Remus for some reason. You will come back home for a week, do your schoolwork there, and cook and clean for my friends. This is not an option.

-Sirius Black.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I'm sorry for not updating in a while but I have a lot of things going on! I really hope to start writing more after Christmas. If I don't update before Christmas (but I probably will), Merry Christmas! Again, please go back to the chapter where I asked whether you would rather have short or long chapters, or just tell me here. It would really help! Love y'all for reading my story! We are over 260 reads 🎉! Tysm! it really means a lot. Also, I don't have the time to edit these so if you find typos, please don't get mad!

-A/N