~Chapter 11~

TW! -RAPE- 

-Lilith-

I stared at the man in disgust, before pulling myself off of him and walking to the kitchen. I could hear the other men laughing at Smith's failed attempt to fuck me.

For the next two days, all went well. Smith didn't do anything stupid again, luckily. I was making some pancakes for the men, when an owl flew through the open window. I pet it and grabbed the letter, seeing that it was addressed to me. What could anyone have to say to me? I had already gotten my schoolwork owl. I quickly opened the envelope and read the piece of paper.

Dear Lilith,

It appears that I have to stay away for a month now. Your teachers know this, and are going to give you your schoolwork through the mail. My friends are staying for the time that you are staying away from school. I do not want you to respond to this. This is not an option.

~Sirius Black

I sighed and grabbed an owl treat from the pantry, then sent the owl off. I finished the pancakes and gave them to Father's friends.  I didn't like helping them. They was always trying to get me in their rooms, and today was no different.

"Darling, I think that you should clean my room. My bed needs to be made. I could show you how it's done." Williams smirked. I glared at him and served him his breakfast.

Smith and Jones laughed and I marched out of the kitchen. They were the worst. I went to my room and began to work on my assignments.  They were easy. I then heard a knock on my door. Opening it, I saw Smith standing there.

"Princess, I seem to have not gotten my laundry." he explained.

"Don't call me princess. I haven't given any of you guys laundry. Come and show me which one is yours." I snapped.

I walked quickly toward the laundry room and Smith pointed at the one which was his. I was about to pick the basket up, when I heard a click from the door.

"What are you doing?" I asked as Smith walked up to me, smirking.

Without saying anything, Smith grabbed my hips and pushed me against the wall. He pulled off my skirt and shirt easily, staring at my nearly naked body. I tried to scream, but his hand covered my mouth.

"Now, unbuckle daddy's pants for him, princess." the man snapped. "Or else I'll tell Sirius that you weren't good to me and my friends during our stay."

I was much more scared of what my father would do to me if he found that his friends weren't comfortable while they were here, so I pulled off Smith's belt and unzipped his pants. He stepped out of them easily and let go of my hips to pull off his boxers. He then ripped off my bra and underwear and shoved me onto my knees.

"Now suck daddy's cock." He hissed.

I opened my mouth silently and took his dick into my mouth. He was much smaller than Mattheo. He barely made it to the back of my throat. I bobbed up and down while he groaned. It took him a minute to cum, and I didn't swallow. I simply spit out his cum onto the ground.

Smith then grabbed my hips again, shoved me onto the wall, and slammed himself into me. He thrusted as fast as he could. It wasn't enough to make me moan, or to make me cum. He kept thrusting until he himself needed to cum, and my eyes widened as I felt him cum inside of me.

"Get away from me!" I yelled, pushing Smith away.

Smith smirked, pulled on his pants, and left the door wide open after walked out. Then Jones walked in.

"Did he really fuck you in here? Stupid him, you deserve a bed to be on." Jones picked me up, not noticing that I had my bra and underwear clenched in my hands, and carried me to his room. He locked the door, then threw me onto the bed.

Four belts where in his hands, and he tied me to the bed. I quickly shoved my undergarments under the bedsheets. Jones pulled off his pants and boxers, then his shirt. My eyes rolled when I saw his length. 

He slammed into me, making him groan. Jones was almost as bad as Smith. He was thrusting faster and faster, and a small moan slipped through my lips. I was instantly disgusted with myself. But I didn't cum, when he came. Just like that small-dick Smith, Jones came inside of me.

Jones smirked and kept on thrusting. Soon he was coming again. I might cum fast with Riddle, but never with these men.

Soon, Jones was tired, and pulled out of me. I watched as he untied me, and then I punched him in the face. We began to fight, but not until I had used my powers to get my clothes on. I kneed him in his dick, andI stormed away.

I went to the bathroom that was next to my room, and cleaned myself off. Of their cum, that is. I then pulled out a pregnancy test and used it. When will the results come?

-------------------------------------------------------

1k reads!!🎉 Thx guys it really means a lot to me. Again, I'm sorry for not updating I think ever during November. I was super busy.
~A/N