~Chapter 35~

Lilith

She truly had broken me. I would have been fine if Mattheo wasn't a part of this, but that bitch just had to drag him in!  Was she really planning on this the whole time that I was at Hogwarts? 

"Lilith. Lilith!" Theodore was shaking me, bringing me out of my thoughts. 

"What?" I hissed, glaring at him. Getting lost in my thoughts was the only way that I could forget about the immense hunger that filled me up.

"We need to get out of here, and I think I have a plan." Theodore explained. I raised my eyebrows, inviting him to continue. 

Mattheo

I jolted from my sleep. I could feel a small body laying in my arms.  Blonde hair was in my face.  This wasn't Lilith! I untangled myself from her and changed into my usual clothes before racing to the dungeon. Daphne always made me take a sleeping pill before she slept so that I wouldn't wake up before her and run away. She forgot to make me take one last night, so I didn't sleep as long as usual. 

"Name please?" The death-eater that was guarding the dungeon asked me. 

"Mattheo Riddle. Let me pass, or else I won't hesitate to kill you." I glared at him. The man instantly stepped out of my path. 

I hurried to Lilith's cell, only to see chaos. I could hear screaming and a few men giving orders, but no one seemed to be paying attention. My nose was bombarded with the scent of melting metal. 

I made my way to Lilith's cell, confused. What had happened? 

To my surprise, Lilith was standing with her hands on the bars of a cell that belonged to a young woman. She was burning the metal with her powers! The bars soon melted away, and the woman dashed out of the cell, fear evident in her eyes. I stared around the dungeon, realizing that all the prisoners were the ones responsible for the chaos. 

"Lilith! What are you doing?" I hissed, grabbing her arm. 

"I'm letting these people go back to their families! What does it look like I'm doing? Why aren't you with your girlfriend?" She yelled at me. 

" She put the Imperius curse on me." I explained. "I didn't want to kiss that bitch!" 

Lilith just glared at me and walked to the next cell, putting her hands on the bars. A man was huddled in the cell, looking pathetic. I almost laughed, but I assumed that Lilith would just get madder. 

"Lilith, we have to go!" I heard Theodore yell at her. She stared sadly at the man, before running off to Theodore. I followed her, partly to escape the chaos, and partly to stay close to her. 

"Mr. Riddle?" A death-eater walked up to me. 

"What?" I snapped, scowling at the man. 

"Your father would like to speak to you." He mumbled, before running away to wherever he came from.

I sighed, but went to the meeting room. My father was always perched upon his throne-like chair at the head of the table. 

"What is going on out there? I want the prisoners back in their cells, the guards on alert and everything back in order by the time I get down there!" He yelled. "Go! Now!" I nodded, knowing that making him any more angry would probably mean my death. 

As I walked out of the meeting room, I noticed that Theodore and Lilith were already running out the huge doors to the Manor. Without hesitating, I followed them. The pair wouldn't last an hour before someone found them, and I was one of the only people who could apparate in and out of the Manor. 

"Lilith!" I called, once I had caught up to them. 

"What now?" She hissed. Theodore was standing next to her, an arm wrapped around her shoulders.  I rolled my eyes. If this was her way of making me jealous, then she should try harder.

Lilith

I was so fucking done with Riddle's games! How dare he crawl back to me, claiming that he was forced to kiss and fuck Daphne? 

I scowled at Riddle, who looked taken aback. "Are you just going to stand there or are you going to talk?" 

"Take the main road." Was all he said, before he apparated away. I stared at the place he had been with disbelief. Why didn't he just take us back to Hogwarts? 

"Lilith? Should we do what he said or escape through the woods like we planned?" Theodore dragged me from my thoughts. 

"The main road." I mumbled. I was quite confused about how Riddle knew where we were planning on going. 

~

We slipped through the wall, emerging at the station. I doubted the death-eaters would be allowed to go on the Hogwarts Express with us, so Theodore and I were going to take the train back to Hogwarts. Hopefully we could lie to the teachers and pretend that Theodore had family emergency and I had gone along to support him. 

The train was already at the platform, so we got on and picked a compartment. The trolley lady wouldn't be here, since she was only on the train on the first and last days of school. The train still went everyday though, so that the villagers of Hogsmeade would have a way to get to London. 

"Theodore?" I murmured, glancing at the boy from my seat across from him. He looked at me, indicating for me to continue. "Do you think Riddle was helping us?"

"Well, no death-eaters came, right? So I think he was, but he just has a funny way of showing it. But I don't think you should trust him, Lilith. He was probably lying about the Imperius curse and all that." Theodore told me. He rested his hand on my knee, as if scared that I might start yelling at him. 

"Maybe you're right." I whispered as Theodore went back to trying to sleep.                                                "I should never have trusted him." 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Hey guys! I'm back! I honestly hate this chapter but I think it sort of told you what was happening. I'll probably edit it soon. Thank you to all my followers, commenters and voters. 

Thank you for 27k reads! That's over a quarter of 100k! It means the world to me!

Love ya!

xx

This chapter has not been proof read.