~Chapter 31~

-Lilith's POV-

I screwed my eyes shut as the snake snapped the woman's neck. I opened them carefully, only to see blood pouring out of the body and the snake ripping out its flesh. 

"Meeting dismissed." Voldemort called out. "But Mattheo? Stay for a moment. I have a matter that I wish to discuss with you. 

I stood and followed Draco and Daphne, since they indicated that they wanted to speak to me. Mattheo stayed sitting, as Voldemort requested. 

"Lilith! Why are you here?" Daphne asked. "I had to tell the teachers that you had a cold, to cover  for you!" 

"I don't know why I'm here. One minute I'm unconscious, the next minute I'm in Mattheo's room." I explained. Daphne wiggled her eyebrows suggestively, making me roll my eyes at her. "Not like that!" I muttered. "Anyway, I don't think I can leave. The Dark Lord said that I was Mattheo's 'pet' and that I couldn't leave the manor."

"We have to get you out of here." Draco said thoughtfully. "Maybe we can sneak you out somehow?"

"I don't know...all the exits are well-guarded." Daphne glanced at the windows and doors. 

"Well, this is my house. I'll just explain to the school that I have to stay home for family business, and Daphne will tell them how you've been stressed and your doctor said that you needed to rest for a few days." Draco decided. "Lilith and I will figure out the guard's schedules and find a window where we can get her out of a window or something, okay?" 

I nodded. Daphne continued to pester me, asking for the 'details'. 

"Daphne! For the last time, we did NOT fuck!" I almost shouted at her. 

"Lilith! Come on! I've got stuff to do!" I heard Mattheo's voice call to me. I muttered a quick goodbye to Draco, ignoring Daphne and hurried after Mattheo.

I followed Mattheo to his room, where he went into a little library/office that was connected to the bedroom. I entered the room a few minutes after him, searching of something to read. I picked a book and curled pup on the small love seat across from the desk, where Mattheo was seated at. He looked frustrated, with his hands pulling his hair and the trash can overflowing with crumpled up pieces of paper. I walked to his desk, hoping to help him relax, if you know what I mean

"What's wrong, Mattheo?" I asked, hopping onto the desk. 

"I'm trying to write this letter to someone that wrote to my father to ask if they could be allies. I'm sending a letter to reject him." He explained, starting to write on another sheet of paper.

"Why's it so hard?" I asked curiously. "You reject girls at school all the time."

Mattheo laughed. "It's harder to turn down a full-grown man than a bunch of giddy girls." 

I smiled. "Maybe I could help?" I offered, sitting down next to him on the office chair. Once I had shuffled around enough to be comfortable, I realized that I was basically sitting on his lap.

He chuckled. "Love, if you wanted to sit on my lap, you could have just said so." I rolled my eyes, but leaned into him.

"Okay, how are you starting the letter?" I asked. 'Dear Mr. Smith,' he wrote on the paper.

I continued to help him write, until the whole letter was done. We kept it short, trying to sound intimidating. I'm sure that I failed at that goal. 

Mattheo was finishing up some paperwork while I dozed off in his lap. It was actually quite comfortable-I-I mean, it wasn't that bad. 

"Love, wake up. Dinner is soon, and I think you want to shower and all that shit." Mattheo whispered into my ear.

"Five more minutes." I mumbled. Mattheo chuckled, but kissed my forehead, making me blush.

"Fine." He muttered, resting his head on mine.

After five minutes (or ten), Mattheo had gotten me off his lap and into the shower. After I took a short shower, I got out and noticed some bowls of soup on the desk in the library. Another chair had been positioned next to the other one. 

"Why aren't we going to the dining room to eat?" I asked. 

"We don't eat together at the manor. Families gather, eat in their own rooms and continue with their lives. I got this from some servant girl, but after that, I got a letter that we're eating the Malfoys, Greengrass and Nott in the casual dining room." Mattheo explained. I nodded, creating a black , casual dress and some black heeled boots, to change out of my jeans and t-shirt. 

I trailed after Mattheo to the casual dining room. I had come to the house multiple times when I was younger, since my father was related to Narcissa. We rarely stayed long enough to eat during  all the family gatherings. 

Mattheo opened the door to a room which held a table, not as long as the one in the other dining hall, but big enough to seat ten people. The Malfoys and Daphne had already seated.

"Lilith! I haven't seen you since you were eight!" Narcissa stood from her chair and hurried to hug me. Narcissa had watched me when I was young and Sirius wanted me out of his sight.

I hugged her back. "Hello, Narcissa. I've missed you!" I greeted Lucious with a friendly smile, which he returned. 

After we had talked for a while, and Theodore had entered, we started to eat. Not to my surprise, they had made a three-course dinner, causing in all of us being stuffed by the end of the meal. 

"This was delicious, Narcissa." I said. I knew that she hadn't cooked it, but I wanted to be friendly. 

"I'll give your kind words to the house-elfs." She smiled. After saying goodbye to Daphne and Theodore, I followed Mattheo back to his room, where I changed into one of his shirts and sweatpants, and climbed into bed. Mattheo joined me moments after, in just his boxers. 

I made sure to keep to the other end of the bed, trying not to go into his personal space. But that failed. As I drifted off to sleep, I could feel a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. 

------------------------------------------------------

Hi! I'm gonna get to the good stuff next chapter! I promise. 

I need a ship name for Mattheo and Lilith. Any ideas? 

Don't be a silent reader!

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

xxxxx

Love ya!

This chapter has not been proof read.