~Chapter 8~

⚠️!!Smut!!⚠️

"I told you that you would be sorry." I smirked at Riddle.

"And now you'll be sorry." Riddle smirked back.

With a swift motion, Riddle had his hands on my hips and pressed me against the wall. His fingers picked at the waistband of my underwear, before looking at me with a question in his eyes. "Do you want this?"

"Yes. But Riddle-"

I was cut off with a moan, because Mattheo had slipped three fingers into me and began to pump them. "What if we get caught?" I moaned louder.

"Exactly." he smirked before attacking my neck his lips. He left purple hickeys down my neck and kept leaving them down to the top of my dress, through my moans. I felt my high coming on.

"Hold it." He hissed before I was about to cum. After about one minute, I couldn't hold it. I came all over his fingers. "What did I say?" He glared at me.

"I-I'm sorry! I couldn't hold-" My desperate pleas were cut off by him attaching our lips and bringing me to his room.

He took out something from the chest next to his desk. When he turned I saw cuffs and a vibrator. He swiftly pulled off all my clothes. He cuffed my hands and feet to his bed. Then he pushed the vibrator inside of me, and I watched as he turned it to full power. He then grabbed a bottle of alcohol and began to slowly drink it as he watched me. I came quickly. And again. And again. And again. And again. On the sixth time he smirked and downed his drink and unbuckled his belt. Soon he was naked. A feeling of relief swept over me when he reached to take out the vibrator, when he began to pump three fingers in as well. My moaning filled the room.

Finally, Mattheo pulled out the vibrator, but only after I had came many times. He thrusted into me with his dick. My head flung back when he grabbed my chin and pulled my head down. "You will watch me while I fuck you." He snapped.

I did my best to do as he said, but my head flung back when he bit down on my nipple. "What did I say? You have to be nice to get me in you. On your knees. Now." He hissed, un-cuffing me.

I got onto my knees and began to tease him. I softly stroked his dick, feeling him get even harder, if that was even possible.

"No teasing or you'll be even sorrier." he snapped.

I laughed and finally took him into my mouth. He was so big that I couldn't take all of him, but Mattheo thrusted into my mouth, hitting the back of my throat. I bobbed my head up and down until he squirted into my throat. I swallowed, showing him my clean tongue.

"Good girl." Mattheo smirked and picked me up. I was pushed against the wall, his hands on my hips.

All of a sudden, he smashed into me, attacking my neck at the same time. Hickeys covered my body, as my moaning filled the room. Soon I came, and my juices spilled out of me. With a wave of his hand, Mattheo had cleaned me up, and waited until I was ready to get off the wall. Once he let go of me, my legs shook violently and I crumpled to the floor.

"I guess I really fucked you hard, didn't I?" He laughed.

"Shut up and get me my clothes." I snapped.

Mattheo grabbed one of his oversized sweatshirts instead and carefully put it on me. I smiled and began to itch toward the door, but he picked me up and set me in his bed. Laying down next to me, I tried to stay as far away from him as possible, but I felt cold in his silk sheets. They weren't as comfortable as mine. With a smirk, Mattheo wrapped his arms around me and pulled my head to his chest. I allowed him to. I fell asleep while he played with my hair. I was too tired from our little...game.

MATTHEO RIDDLE

I looked at her, asleep in my arms, and wondered if she would have slept as soundly if she knew what I was planning.  What's the harm in a little fun now and then? I hope father won't be angry. I'm meant to make her fall for me, not the other way around. Maybe she doesn't even care about me? What if this was only because she was drunk? What if she thought of this as a drunk mistake? I hope not. I want to fuck her way more often than just during parties, when she was prone to making bad decisions. I mean, fucking me is a pretty bad decision, and I right? She won't be able to walk all week! I hope she's on birth control. I can't get a woman pregnant on the first week of being here! Anyway, I better get some sleep. I'm starting to feel sober with all these thoughts. A hangover was already starting to form.

As I closed my eyes, more thoughts filled me. Most of them were how she looked tonight. I would've just taken her during the party, with everyone watching. She was so hot. I knew that was supposed to be my punishment, but I think that it was her who got punished. I still can't believe that I'm in the same bed as her. And the fact that we fucked. And the fact that her father doesn't like her. Who couldn't like her? I should really get to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------

To anyone who didn't read the smut:

Basically, all they did was fuck each other because Lilith was so hot.  That's it. Also, they fell asleep in the same bed, because they were drunk. Totally not Mattheo catching feelings. Definitely.

Hey guys! thank you so much for 100 reads! It really means a lot to me. I hope that I can update more often, I updated twice yesterday, in case I can't update today, but I did!

 Again, thank you so much for reading my book. It really means a lot to me. 

 So byeeee!!!!!