~Chapter 18~

-Lilith's POV-

I stood behind Cedric as he finished his conversation. He turned and looked at me, and I could see fear in his eyes when he saw how mad I was.

"What can I do you you, love?" Cedric smiled, trying to pretend that we hadn't just fought. His words only infuriated me more. You don't call the person that you cheated on 'love'!

"Don't call me love." I snapped sternly.

"O-okay Lilith." Cedric stood up. "Do you want to have this conversation in private?" Oh, of course he wanted to be away from his friends. They thought that he was awesome, and the 'Hufflepuff Hottie' didn't want them to know the truth.

"No. I think that your friends would be happy to know what you did today." I glared at him. Cedric still stayed standing.

"I heard Layla talking about you, Cedric. Do you want to know what she said?" I scowled at him. Cedric didn't say a word. "She said that she had fucked the 'Hufflepuff Hottie' last night, and today!" I felt tears prick in the back of my eyes.

"Lilith, I can explain-" Cedric began.

"No, you can't! You heard me talk to Layla, you were completely sober! You have absolutely no excuse!" I cut him off.

"Please listen to me?" Cedric asked weakly.

"You have two minutes." I glared at him.

"I was just-just..." He trailed off.

"Exactly! You have absolutely no excuse! You cheated on me, while you were sober! I would understand it if you were drunk, but you weren't!" I was on the verge of tears. Cedric looked at me with regret in his eyes. "Maybe we rushed things. Maybe we weren't ready for a commitment. MAYBE YOU JUST CAN'T BE IN A RELATIONSHIP!" I yelled the last part. I felt my powers begin to grow out of control inside of me. "Think about it! In all of your relationships, you cheated on the girl!" I was breathing heavily. I saw my friends turn around to see me. All of them looked worried, but only Riddle stood. He knew about my powers.

"I-I...listen, Lilith-" Cedric began to talk.

"NO, I WILL NOT LISTEN TO YOU! THE ONE TIME THAT I DID, I WAS HURT WITHIN A WEEK!" I felt power surge in my hands, and when I looked at them, fire was sitting on them.

I was about to lose control when I felt a hand on my shoulder. When I turned, I saw a pair of brown eyes meet mine. "He wants you to lose control. He'll win if you do. Make him lose. Gain control." Riddle whispered. I nodded shakily, and calmed myself.

"Get off her." Cedric glared at Riddle, warning laced in his voice.

"You have no power over who touches me, or else when I told you not to cheat on anyone, you wouldn't have fucked Layla today." I snapped.

"You think I'm scared of you?" Riddle scoffed. Cedric glared at Riddle, before aiming a punch at him in the face. Riddle easily blocked it.

"Why don't we take this outside?" Cedric gestured to the teachers who were sitting at the tables.

"What, scared of the teachers, Huffie?" Riddle laughed.

"No, I'm just a prefect, and would rather not have that status taken away from me." Cedric defended himself, pulling his coat a bit tighter to his body.

Riddle laughed disbelievingly. Cedric glared and him, and walked slowly to the Great Hall door.

"Fine, if you want so much to fight me, I guess that we'll do it outside." Riddle smirked.

"Letting Huffie win?" Cedric taunted.

"Oh, no. I wasn't planning of losing, Huffie." Riddle hissed, grabbing Cedric by the collar.

I shrugged and followed the two boys. The second that they were out of the teachers' view, Cedric lunged at Riddle. Riddle easily stepped to the side, and the brunette fell to the floor.

After a few punches that Cedric poorly aimed, Riddle now lunged, and didn't miss. He punched Cedric over and over again, until his knuckles were bleeding. Cedric finally pushed Riddle off him, and they started punching each other. It looked sort of even, other than the fact that Cedric's face was swollen, until Riddle kicked Cedric in the balls, making me laugh.

"Lilith...help..." Cedric coughed, while Riddle still punched him.

"I don't think that I will." I said with a laugh.

By now, Riddle was tracing a knife up Cedric's body, making him tense. A single move on Cedric's part would cost him blood.

"Please...I won't fight anymore." Cedric choked out, when the knife was at his neck.

Riddle easily stood, and I walked to his side. Riddle walked to his dorm, and I followed. 

"You should get cleaned up." I told him, getting my first aid kit once we were in my dorm.

"I'm fine. I'm covered in Huffie's blood." Riddle laughed. I hadn't closed my door, and when I went to close it, I saw Cedric being pushed into Layla's room.

I tensed, but closed the door, and took a wet cloth. I slowly wiped Riddle's knuckles, and the rest of him, which was also covered in blood.

"Thank you." I whispered when I was cleaning his neck.

"It was my pleasure. Dickory is annoying." Riddle smirked. I laughed at his name for Cedric.

"I mean for when you calmed me down." I explained.

Riddle smirked faintly, acknowledging my thanks.

I cleaned him up quickly, and I was carefully washing his face, when I realized that our lips were almost touching. We stiffened. I felt my eyes dart from his lips to his eyes. Our eyes met. I had a question in mine, he had an answer in his. Simultaneously, we closed the small gap, and our lips met.

I felt fireworks go off in my stomach. The kiss was short, but meaningful. We glanced at each other, before I heard the bell ring.

"Bye, Mattheo." I said softly when we separated ways.

"Goodbye, Lilith." Mattheo said curtly. I knew that he didn't mean to be cold, he just didn't know how to respond. I sent him a soft smile, and he nodded in recognition.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Gave you a Lattheo moment. Please help, I'm horrible at making ship names. Lattheo is a horrible name. I'll give you another chapter tomorrow!

Song suggestions-->

xxxxx

These are not proof read.