~Chapter 14~

So like I changed the plot a bit. They are in 4th year, but like they are a year older than in the books, so they are 15. Voldy is still that baby thing, and they already met the other schools, I just don't feel like writing about it. Any questions?

-Lilith-

I gripped Riddle's arm tightly as we apparated. Once we were standing outside the manor, I jerked my hand off his and looked for the other boys. Riddle rolled his eyes and pulled me into the manor, bringing me to the meeting room. I sat next to Theodore, who leaned toward me to whisper in my ear.

"Why are you late? The Dark Lord doesn't like it when members are late." He mumbled.

"SILENCE!" Voldemort's voice rang out before I could respond.

"As you all know, the Triwizard Tournament is starting. I need one of you to organize a plan where you can get Harry Potter into it. Barty Crouch is already on it, so you would just be helping him." he announced.

"I'll do it, father." Riddle offered.

"No, I have another job for you, which we will discuss in private. Some one else...Lillith?" He looked at me coldly.

I thought for a moment. I hated Harry. But Sirius would kill me if he died. "Fine." I said lightly.

"Meeting Dismissed."

Theodore and I walked together while we got out of the manor.

"Are you sure, Lilly?" Theodore asked me worriedly. "I don't know what the goal of this job is, but he probably wants to kill Harry."

"I hate Harry, I'll be fine. And I have powers, remember? Harry isn't strong with magic, he's just lucky. I'll always have the upper hand." I smirked, making a little cloud of darkness in my hand, and playing with it.

Theodore watched the cloud with admiration.

"You two! Come on, it's time to go home! Black, you can come with me, you guys can go by yourselves." Riddle shouted at us, from the door of the manor.

Theodore smiled at me, and then apparated away, back to Hogwarts.

"Come on, Black." Riddle snapped. I hurried up to him, and he held out his arm, which I took reluctantly.

In an instant, we were at the gates of Hogwarts,  the other boys already there.

"Ok, everyone, back to your dorms, and be quiet!" Riddle ordered.

I waved at Theodore and hurried back to my dorm, where I changed and fell fast asleep.

-MORNING-
I woke to Pansy jumping up and down on my bed.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I yelled.

"Waking you up." Pansy grabbed me by my arm and pulled me out of my bed. "Now go get changed!"

I went to my bathroom and changed into my uniform. When I opened the door, Pansy jumped in and started talking as I did my makeup.

"So like I was walking in the corridor before when I saw CEDRIC DIGGORY walking straight toward me!" She told me. "So then I was like 'hey,' and he said 'hey, Pansy, right?' And then I nodded and he told me to tell you that you should meet him at the gates to Hogwarts after dinner and then I came back, to tell you and because I forgot my bag!" She finished, breathless.

I had already finished my makeup, and was putting on my lipgloss.

"K" I said.

Pansy looked disappointed, but jumped up from the counter where she had been sitting and skipped toward me, following me out of the door and pestering me with questions about Cedric. I told her everything, and made it clear that it was NOT a date, but she still kept nudging me when we walked by him and his friends.

-FAST FORWARD TO AFTER DINNER-

Pansy insisted on us finishing dinner early so that she could do my makeup and pick an outfit for me to wear. After dozens of arguments, we finally decided on a black hoodie, black leggings and my knee-high boots. Pansy gave me some natural but still pretty makeup and forced me to wear some silver earrings and a nice silver necklace that she had. By the time that she had finished fussing over me, dinner had ended.

I walked quickly to the gates of Hogwarts, seeing Cedric already there and waiting for me.

"I'm sorry if I was late." I apologized when I reached him.

"Oh no, I was just early. How was your day?" Cedric assured me, beginning to walk outside. 

"Good, and yours?" I answered.

"It just got better, now that I've gotten to see you." He winked.

I felt my mind racing. Was he into me? Well I sure wasn't. He was cute, I guess, but not that nice.

We chatted for a bit until he led me to a large oak tree, where a nice picnic was arranged, with desserts and snacks. We sat down o the blanket and ate and talked, well into the night. Cedric was always sending me little flirty signals, which became a bit annoying after a while.It was around 10:00 pm when we finally checked the time and stood up.

"We should do this again soon." Cedric said, offering his hand to help me up, which I pretended to not see.

"Yeah." I responded.

We walked back in silence, and then splitter ways at the gates. 

When I reached the Slytherin common room, I saw Pansy waiting for me. 

"How was it?" She asked, hopping up to me.

"Pansy, what the hell are you doing staying up so late?" I responded."It was alright, I guess."

"What did he do that made it not good?" she looked at me with concern.

"He was just flirting with me the whole time. It was so annoying. I don't really like him in that way, you know? Like I went there just to be friends. Also, his crush on me was definitely just because I'm the 'hot new girl'. You get me?" I ranted to her.

"Yeah, I get you. Boys are so annoying when they think that everyone is into them. Even if they are sort of right." Pansy agreed with me.

We went up to my dorm and started ranting about boys and really anything we could think of. It felt SO good. We ended up falling asleep at like 2:00 am. 

--------------------------------------

I am SO sorry for spending so much time to upload a chapter. I had a cold for the last few days and everything had just been so stressful. Also, I ordered an amazon thing and it said that it would arrive by 10:00 pm, and it's currently 8:15. I'm like checking every five mins if it's there because like everyone does that. Anyway, thank you so much for over two THOUSAND reads!!!! I was so excited when I found out!

-A/N