❀ 5

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒊

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒊

By the time I got back to the room last night Mick was already asleep.

Marcus and Guanyu just spent the rest of the day on the beach reminiscing about the old days.

Anyways, today we we're heading to the track to scope it out.

I put on my left earring before taking one last look in the mirror.

I heard a whistle from behind me.

"you look stunning" Mick smiled walking towards me.

He wrapped his arms around me placing a kiss on my lips.

I hummed pulling away.

I'm happy he's in a better mood after yesterday.

I grabbed our bags and then we left.

As we stopped at the red light I glanced over at him. He was hiding his icy blues from the sun with his sunglasses.

I smiled stroking his cheek.

he's the literal Prince Charming

He took my hand and placed a kiss on it.

"had fun with Zhou last night?" He asked not letting go of it.

I hummed looking down at my phone.

We got to the track and parked.

I put on my shades as we walked hand in hand.

Barricades on both sides of us to protected us from fans and paparazzi. I smiled hearing some shouting my name.

We swiped our paddock passes and entered.

I glanced to my left and saw Charles and Charlotte. Charles spotted me and sent a small smile, which I returned.

another Prema boy

When we got to the Haas hospitality, I saw Horner watching me from down the lane.

I furrowed my brows walking through the doors.

that's weird

We greeted all the staff before heading upstairs to his drivers room. I locked the door behind us and plopped down onto the bed.

He chuckled putting his bag down.

He leant up against his desk and stared at me.

"what?" I asked.

"it's been a while since you've been up here" he mumbled.

The last race weekend I was at was the US GP in Texas. Which ultimately got cut short as I needed to fly back to England for testing.

curse you Hitech!

I scooted over and patted the space beside me for him to sit. He walked over and sat down. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him from behind.