❀ 17

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒊

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒊

I rolled around in my bed grinning like a child on Christmas Day.

Mick and I are finally going to have a us day. We haven't had a day just to ourselves in so long, so today shall be that day.

and I have everything planned

First we're getting breakfast, then we're going to the botanical gardens, and finally we're having dinner on the beach.

romantic right?

I just want today to go perfect.

I know that since I've become a F1 driver, it's probably been weird for him and I just want him to know that nothing has changed.

our roles have just slightly swapped

I got up and slipped on my slippers before walking into the bathroom.

I washed up then put on my robe.

As I was getting my outfit ready my phone rang. I picked it up and saw it was Mick.

I smiled answering.

"ready for today?" I smirked.

"liebe, I'm so sorry but I have to cancel. Toto wants me to do some interviews and media for Mercedes" he said.

you've got to be joking

"Mick are you serious?" I said throwing the pair of jeans I had in my hands across the room.

"Amani, it's not my fault"

I huffed.

"whatever Schumacher"

I hung up the phone and fell back down onto the bed.

just great

I know it may seem like I'm overreacting right now, but come on. The one day we can actually spend some quality time together Toto steals my boyfriend.

curse you, you Austrian

As I was about to put on my pajamas since I'd be staying in my room all day, there was a knock at the door.

I groaned.

I got up and answered it and to my surprise it was Lewis.

"good morning" he smiled.

I smiled back.

"morning"

"Mick told me he had to bail on you and asked if I could hang out with you today instead since he doesn't want you in your room all day"

I snickered.

of course Mick would do that

"I'd love to hang out with you Sir Hamilton. just give me a minute to get ready"