❀ 79

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒊

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒊

I laid on my back as I sprawled out on the lounge chair.

I let one hand rest on my stomach whilst the other was over my head as I let the sun shine down on my semi clothed body.

Lake Balaton plus one of Lance's yachts equals paradise.

Max and I landed in Hungary last night and this morning, Lance and Esteban invited me to join them for the day on the lake.

The sun is shining, the water is calm and glowing, the boats are sailing, everything is just so peaceful.

"cannonball!"

spoke too soon

I sat up and lifted up my shades as Lance and Esteban both jumped off the boat.

I stood up and walked over to edge tightening the scarf around my waist.

"come on mani the water is great" Lance smiled as he bobbed up and down.

"yeah Amani come on, I'll catch you" Esteban said.

I sighed.

oh what the heck

I shook off my slippers and took off my scarf then jumped.

I hit the water with a splash.

Esteban pulled me back up to the surface. I wrapped myself around him holding onto dear life. Lance laughed patting my back as I swallowed some water.

"see not so bad right?"

"y-yeah sure" I said eyeing the water for anything swimming.

I ran a hand through my hair sipping my drink.

"I see you're enjoying yourself with the guys" Mick said as we were on FaceTime.

"why wouldn't she?" Lance said sitting down next to me.

Mick chuckled.

Once him and the guys were done talking, I headed downstairs to shower and change as we were about to dock back to shore.

As I was drying off my hair, my phone started ringing.

I picked it up and saw that it was Max.

"what's wrong now?" I sighed.

"where are you? I'm bored"

I rolled my eyes.

all I ask for is one day without my teammate

"I'm with Lance and Esteban, I'll be back to the hotel soon" I sighed.

I ended the call and put on my sundress and wedge heels before packing up my stuff.

I made my way back up to the deck and put my bag down before joining the boys at the bar.

"what's wrong?" Esteban asked pulling out the stool for me.