❀ 23

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒊

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒊

day 2 of racing

FP3 wasn't too bad.

I ended the session P2 behind my lovely teammate.

caught that sarcasm?

I assume you all were watching and witnessed along with me, him clearly brake testing me which almost lead to be slamming into the back of him which would've cost us his rear wing and my front.

I finished drinking my espresso before heading out of the motorhome with Xena ignoring Max's calls for me to wait up.

I don't want to see him right now.

because he may end up with a damaged baby maker.

We walked into the paddock.

"where's Max?" Horner asked.

"probably brake testing someone" I mumbled grabbing my helmet and handing it to Xena to shine.

He sighed walking away.

And to think here I was talking about us being god sent teammates.

I snickered walking to the entrance. I stood outside and leant up against the wall.

I watched as the floodlights illuminated the street circuit.

My race here last year wasn't all too well. In fact, frankly it wasn't well to any of us F2 drivers. We had 2 accidents and everyone was in shambles.

We were initially ordered to follow the safety car through the pit lane, however the pit lane was closed after as the two stricken cars were located at the entry.

Amidst the confusion, Dennis and I were the only two drivers to enter the pits, which costed him his lead and me my P2.

We then received penalties after as we entered after the lane was closed.

bullshit I know

But the past is the past I guess.

Moving on, this circuit proves to be a stern test of the nerves for us drivers.

Yesterday was my official return to the track after that horrendous Sunday and if I do say so myself, it wasn't too bad.

In FP3 Max was 1.5 seconds ahead of me and little over three ahead of Charles who was behind us.

I sighed taking a deep breath in.

I need to calm down

The only team that really poses a threat to us is this weekend is Aston Martin.

The big thing everyone is worried about is whether or not we can make it through Q1 just using one set of tires, negotiating traffic and the potential of yellow flags.