❀ 10

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒊

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒊

I woke up to my phone ringing.

I groaned sitting up from the bed.

You'd think that since now it's break, that I won't be getting disturbed, but nope.

I slapped around my nightstand till I found it. I swiped right and held it to my ear.

"hello?" I yawned.

"is this Red Bull's Aman-"

I hung up slamming it back down.

yes I accepted the seat after I peed

You are now looking at the first ever female Red Bull F1 driver.

to be honest I'm still in shock

Why would Red Bull choose me over their very own academy drivers that they're grooming to become hopeful F1 drivers?

If I say so myself, everyone handled the news quite well.

well mostly everyone

Of course the toxic male population of fans within this sport had there 2 senses to say in regards to me joining F1.

And Liam didn't take it too well either as he should've been next in line to get a seat with either Red Bull or Alpha Tauri.

But quite frankly, I couldn't give a flying fuck what anyone thinks.

Obviously Helmut and Horner see some kind of potential in me and that's why they're taking a gamble.

so fuck off

I'm back in London as I have paperwork to do at Milton Keynes and once it's completed my contract will be finalized.

I had quite a few minor requests

Firstly, I wanted to retain my race engineer Giancarlo and my trainer Xena. Secondly, I wanted a fully paid residence in Monaco and lastly I refuse to do simulator work for Max.

Sergio's contract entailed that he was to do simulator work and send data back to Max so that he should be prioritized.

but I wouldn't do such things

Although I know Max is always going to be the main driver, there's no way I'm going to be his personal guinea pig.

point blank period.