❀ 91

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒊

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒊

"Mick you know I get emotional when we're in Verona so why bring me back? do you like to see me cry? I think you like seeing me cry" I rambled as I stared out the window.

We landed in Milan a few hours ago to what I thought was for a shopping spree before our tour of the Mediterranean, but no.

Next thing I know we're loading up our bags in a van and we're off on our way to Verona.

my old home

Selling that house was probably one of the hardest things I've ever have to do. The amount of memories that I made there, words simply can't express it.

I chewed on the inside of my cheek as he got off the highway.

flashback

"baba I need a house"

"what's wrong with the school dorms?"

"what's not wrong with the dorms!"

"she's right" Gianluca added earning a look from dad.

I refuse to live on campus.

I already see the same faces every day. I don't want to go to sleep seeing them too.

I huffed plopping down beside Gianluca. I laid my head down on his lap.

"you know you're welcome to stay with me for as long as you want" he said running his fingers through my hair.

"beta living all alone in a big house? are you sure?" Rekha said coming over to us.

"I won't be completely alone. Niko will be in and out and Gianluca is literally attached to my hip"

She sighed looking back at dad.

"I think she's responsible enough to be on her own" she told him.

I shot up.

He sighed taking off his glasses.

"well then, let's start looking"

end of flashback

"liebe you okay?"

I hummed looking down at my hands. I began to fiddle with my fingers afraid that if I were to look up the tears would start falling.

The begging, sweat and tears that went into getting that house...

I'll never forget.

Then suddenly the car came to a stop.

I looked up and felt the wind get knocked out of me.

this can't be real?

I slowly got out.

The familiar sound of stone underneath my heels rang through my ears.

"M-Mick"

"surprise" he smiled wrapping his arms around me.