❀ 34

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒊

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒊

good morning Los Angeles

I yawned rolling around in my bed.

I slowly opened my eyes peeking out from underneath my comforter.

Almost as on cue there was a knock on the door. I turnt to my side and saw Lewis walking in with a cup of tea.

"morning sleeping beauty"

I smiled.

He put the cup down on the nightstand before sitting at the edge of the bed.

"how long have you been up for?" I asked.

"5"

I could never

Especially not on vacation.

Mick is always up at the crack of dawn when we're on vacation, as he wants to explore and do 199 thing whilst I on the other hand just want to sleep.

"breakfast's ready, but take your time" he smiled softly.

I sat up.

"uncle Lewis! auntie mani!"

His niece came running in.

"Willow, I'm old enough to be your sister. please don't call me auntie" I whined.

She laughed hugging him.

"come on princess let's leave my other princess to wash up" he said picking her up.

I smiled watching him carry her out.

he's going to make a great dad some day

With the way he treats his niece and nephew, you'd think that they're his own kids.

I picked up my phone and saw that I had a message from Mick.

We haven't spoken since that night I left London and it's been eating me alive, but after a long FaceTime call with Lily and Carmen they both said I should stand my ground and so I did.

I took a breath before clicking the message.

liebe I'm sorry I've been a jealous mess these past few months it's just with losing my seat, papa getting worse and you constantly traveling for racing everything has just been wrecking me and I know that's no excuse for me to be a dick and I'm sorry. I'm also sorry for how I act when you're with Lewis. I know you two are just friends and I need to stop getting so upset heck I work with him for crying out loud. I know he means well and is just being flirty because that's how he is and he's just trying to take you under his wing and now I'm rambling so I'll shut up. I love you Amani and please forgive me.

I smiled sending him a voice note.

"I forgive you, you big dumb dumb and I love you too. and you know you can always come to me with how you're feeling Mick. I don't bite"