❀ 47

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒊

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒊

"you have any advice for me?" I smiled at Mick as we entered the track.

I waved at the fans as we walked by.

"the Amani Kraus championship leader is asking me Mick Schumacher the one without an F1 seat for advice?"

I stopped walking and stared at him.

"you could've just said no"

He rolled his eyes pinching my side.

I laughed as he pulled me into his arms and kissed me.

I smirked as the fans went wild.

"had to get some good PR in" he winked.

It's finally racing time in Monaco and after a year, I'll be hitting this circuit once again.

"come on Mick wrap it up, I need my driver" Horner teased walking by with Ginger Spice.

I pulled away from Mick.

"don't worry kids carry on" Geri smiled slapping Christian's arm.

I chuckled.

"I'll be in, in a minute boss!"

I looked back at Mick smiling.

"you've been overly cheesy since I got here. what's going on?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes.

"I guess a girl can't be happy to have her boyfriend with her for one of the most scared weekends of F1 racing" I sassed.

He shook his head hugging me.

"is that all?"

I looked up at him and smirked.

"and you get to sit in my car and try on my suit today"

His jaw dropped.

"you're joking!?"

I shook my head no.

"Amani I love you!" He shouted lifting me up in the air.

I laughed as he spun me around.

"I made you a promise and I intended on keeping it. now let's go before Christian changes his mind" I said patting his chest as he let me down.

As Mick was putting on my extra drivers suit, I watched the recordings from yesterday's press conference and let me tell you they were asking some weird questions.

"they literally asked all of us wether we perder blondes or brunettes"

"and what'd you say?" Xena asked.

"blondes of course" I winked making her laugh.

so Amani this is actually off topic and not a question, but during the 2020 F1 intro your in-laws share an intimate moment with each other.