❀ 32

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒊

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒊

It's 3 days post race and I'm still feeling it.

it really kicked my ass man

I groaned rolling onto my stomach as Mick massaged my back.

"welcome to the life of a F1 driver" he teased softly kissing my bare skin.

"I miss F2" I grumbled into the pillow.

I sat up covering up my chest with the comforter.

"you're hiding like I haven't already seen all of you" he said getting up.

"a girl can still have some dignity" I huffed.

He shook his head tossing me a shirt. I pulled it on then laid back down.

"you need to get out the room mani. Charles thought you died"

flashback

"not Amani!"

"she was so young! so full of potential!"

"one stupid race and she's gone!"

I was in the middle of my shower when I heard someone shouting, so I turnt off the water and put on my robe.

I walked out the bathroom and saw Charles on the ground with his face in hands.

I looked at Mick who just sat on the bed unbothered as to why the monegasque is on the floor.

I nudged his knee with my foot and he looked up.

"oh"

end of flashback

I chuckled looking out the balcony.

I've been locked away in my hotel room since Sunday whilst Mick has been out surfing and go karting with Jack Doohan and his friends.

fun fact Mick is actually named after Jack's dad

Crazy right?

Anyways, I'm content with my solitude.

Our next race isn't till the end of the month and I'm going to enjoy my little break the way I want.

I told Mick this too. If he wants to go out galavanting around Australia he can do so. By all means, don't let me stop you.

I'm totally fine laying up in this bed with 24/7 room service and Netflix.

"come on liebe don't you want to do anything other than drool over Love Island boys?"

I rolled my eyes looking back at him.

"beach" I smiled.

"you want to go to the beach?"

I nodded.

"well then your wish is my command" he saluted.

I giggled opening my arms out for him.