❀ 97

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒊

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒊

I sighed plopping down onto the couch with a tub of gelato and a wooden spoon.

I'm fuzzy ducky pajamas, my hairs wrapped up in a towel, I have a face mask on which is making me look like Casper the friendly ghost and to top it all off, I LOST MICK.

He's been gone since this morning and won't return any of my calls. And quite frankly between these period cramps and this gelato, I can't be bothered anymore.

I just hope he knows he will be sleeping on this damn couch when he finally decides to come home.

We're back in Italy as Monza is this week and oh does it feel good to be back in the land of pasta and Ferrari's.

As I licked my spoon, the doorbell rung.

I groaned.

I paused my movie and got up. I waddled over to the door and opened it to find my boyfriends.

aka Alex and George

"ugh you look terrible"

My eyes started to water.

Alex's face dropped.

"I-I really look that bad?" I said looking down at what I was wearing.

"Amani I was just jok-"

I quickly ran upstairs and locked myself in my room.

I jumped on my bed and started crying.

oh yeah I'm very emotional when I'm on my period fyi

a few moments later

"you told her what!?"

"I was just joking!"

"you're such a jackass George!"

I sniffled lifting my head up as I heard a girls voice.

"mani amor, it's me Carmen. please open the door"

I got up and slowly opened the door peeking out. I smiled seeing Carmen.

"I run to the store to pick up some flowers and George manages to make you cry" she said wiping my cheeks.

"don't worry I slapped him for you" Alex said popping his head inside.

"mani you know I'm sorry" George said walking in.

I picked up a book from the nightstand and threw it at him.

"ah!" He screamed running back out.

Carmen chuckled taking the towel off my head.

I changed into a pair of shorts and one of Mick's shirts then joined everyone downstairs. As Carmen made lunch, Lando arrived.

I laid on the couch with Alex as George and Lando played twister in front of us.