❀ 99

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒊

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒊

This morning I woke up with bad juju.

I wrapped my head with a scarf and saged the whole house before spritzing violeta everywhere.

"Amani you look ridiculous" Mick said as we entered the track.

"you hush"

I'm very superstitious.

Anytime I wake up with bad juju I dress in black.

So here I am in a black dress with a black scarf around my head and big sunglasses.

Mick shook his head following behind me with my bags.

"bad juju?" Oscar asked walking by.

"yup"

We got to Red Bull and I immediately started spraying the place with violeta.

"jeez mani are you trying to kill somebody" Niko said grabbing the bottle from me as he started coughing.

"sorry I just woke up with bad juju" I said taking the scarf off.

I handed it to Mick along with my shades so he could put it into my room.

I sat down and Xena brought out a bowl of oatmeal for me.

"not your usual breakfast but here" she said handing me a spoon.

I thanked her.

Another thing, when I wake up with a bad feeling I only eat liquidy foods.

hence the oatmeal

Mick joined us and we both ate from my bowl. Once we were done I changed into a pair of shorts and my Red Bull shirt.

I walked back out and Xena spritzed me with the violeta, before we left to do media.

I kissed Mick goodbye then walked off with her and Niko.

"don't stress yourself with them, any questions you're not comfortable answering just ignore them" Niko said squeezing my shoulders.

I nodded.

"Amani what makes the RB19 such a rocket ship this season?"

I smirked.

"the person driving it of course" I winked.

You can put anyone else in my car and they still won't be bringing in results like I have. Yes the car does determine 99.9% of how the race goes, but that remaining .1 percent has to be the driver.

As we made our way to Sky Sports, I overhead Nico Rosberg doing an interview.

"Nico in your opinion who is the most naturally talented driver you've ever seen on the track?"

"Amani by far"

My heart skipped a beat.

"I mean come on, she's taken on the challenge of competing in a male dominated sport and is making an absolute mockery of all the drivers of the grid and she's a rookie for crying out loud! Amani is just what Red Bull and this sport needed. she's a fire cracker waiting to be lit and I think she has a lot of potential and will go down as one of the best Formula 1 drivers in history"