❀ 44

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒊

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒊

I ran a hand through my hair getting out the car and staring up at the structure in front of me.

"I haven't been here in months" Mick mumbled coming up beside me.

"you and me both" I chuckled.

I smiled up at the house that I used to call home.

During my last month in Formula 3, it was obvious that I would be moving up to Formula 2 and that I would be leaving Prema.

At this time, I was living in Italy, Verona to be exact and just traveling to wether it be Venice or Maranello for Prema duties.

After my departure was announced from the team, I didn't see myself living in Italy anymore.

Thus we sold my villa and made preparations for me to go home.

aka England

About midway through packing up what was almost my whole life, my blue eyed boyfriend paid me a visit and gave me some advice.

don't go back home you'll regret it

At the time I didn't know what he was saying, but once I was back in my father's house, I realized exactly what he meant.

Not even a week in and I was already packing up my things to move again.

I always had the house in London that you guys know about as my mother bought it for me on my 16th birthday, but the plan was if I was moving back home, I wasn't going to live alone.

I wanted to be with family

So I was in a predicament.

I sold my home in Verona, I can't live comfortably with my father, and I refuse to stay alone in London.

what will I do?

I finalized my contract with Hitech GP in early December and was now doing exactly what I didn't want.

living alone in London

It made sense at the time because Hitech is an English team and that I should live in England, but I wasn't happy.

And Mick saw this.

Thus a week before Christmas, he paid me another visit and told me to pack up my things and that his gift to me was that I'm moving to Switzerland.

of course at first I said no

But after his whole family nagged me, I ceded and packed up my life once again and moved to my mothers country's, neighbor.

I loved living with Mick, but I began to feel like I was overstaying my welcome, therefore I called Niko and dragged his ass all through Switzerland to find me a new home.