❀ 88

𝑴𝒊𝒄𝒌

𝑴𝒊𝒄𝒌

I smiled down at Amani who was fast asleep with Nico and snuggles in her arms.

I pressed a small kiss to her bare shoulder then got up.

Today's my parent's wedding anniversary so we came home to celebrate with them.

I washed up then headed downstairs.

I greeted Angie then found my mom in the kitchen making her usual morning coffee.

"guten morgen mama" I smiled kissing her cheek.

She hummed handing me a cup before grabbing one for herself.

"where's mani?" She asked pouring the dark liquid into mines.

"she's still asleep"

She chuckled.

"she's really something else you know"

I frowned.

"what do you mean?"

She walked over to the island and sat down. I grabbed some biscuits then joined her.

"look at her Mick. she's no longer the little girl that you once fancied"

I turnt to her.

"she's grown up beautifully" she smiled resting her hand on my knee.

Watching Amani grow up right in front of my eyes is a blessing that I thank god for everyday. Not only has she grown up, but she's helped me grow as well.

without a doubt

"it's time you reward her for that" she smirked standing up.

I furrowed my brows.

reward?

"what do you mean?" I asked as she began to walk off with Angie.

"all in good time Mick...all in good time"

I finished up my coffee and biscuits then headed upstairs to wake up sleeping beauty. When I walked into the room I saw the bed empty.

I then heard water running.

I peeked into the bathroom and saw Amani standing over the tub wrapped up in a towel.

She dipped her foot into the water testing the temperature before dropping her towel and climbing in.

My cheeks turnt red seeing her naked.

I don't know why I'm acting like I haven't seen her before

She poured different soaps into the water before she began to splash around like a little kid.

I held in my giggles watching her.

I shook my head leaving her be.

I grabbed a sweater then headed back down as I had time go into town to pick up a few last minute things for later.