❀ 106

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒊

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒊

knock knock

I turnt to my side.

knock knock

I pulled the comforter more up to cover my head.

BANG BANG

I shot up from the bed.

"what the hell!?"

I squinted at the clock and saw that it was 3 in the morning.

Who in their right minds bangs down someone's door at this time of the mor-

BANG

"oh I'm kicking somebody's ass"

I hit the lights and swung open the door to reveal Lewis.

If I had a euro for every time he's made eye twitch since we've been in Japan, I'd probably be able to BUY JAPAN!

"what is wrong with you!?" I whisper yelled pulling him inside my room before someone on the floor wakes up and sees him here.

Mad Max is right next door and when someone or something disturbs his beauty sleep let's just say things don't look pretty.

I slowly closed back the door and followed him into the room.

"you know you've been such an ass to me since we got here" he said turning around.

My eyes widened.

"excuse me?"

"we were fine in Spain and when we went home to London, but as soon as we reach Japan you're on hots all of a sudden and everything I do manages to piss you off" he ranted.

I looked around the room for the secret hidden cameras filming me.

Is this a joke?

Am I being filmed for a new documentary series on F1 drivers?

"Amani!"

I threw my bedroom slipper at him.

"will you shut up!? Max is right next door"

"Thursday you tell me you're embarrassed to be seen with me because I dress awkwardly and yesterday you ignore me all day then had the audacity to go on TV and say how I stand no chance on Sunday"

I bit my lip.

I did do that didn't I...

"Lewis" I sighed.

I motioned for him to sit on the bed and he did so. I walked in between his legs and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"don't think you can seduce me into forgiving you" he said looking up at me.

I rolled my eyes.

"I'm sorry. I've just been dealing with some things"

"Amani" he said rubbing my sides.