Make Me (Wolfstar)

Sirius POV

(His first year on the train Sirius knows that he's gay but he is still figuring it out)

I got on the train and found an empty compartment. I'd been sitting by myself for a little while when someone opened the door. I looked up and saw a kid with glasses and messy black hair. "Can I sit?", He asks. Before I could respond he took it upon himself to sit down anyway. "I'm James Potter! Who are you?". "Sirius. Sirius Black.", I responded. James just started talking. It had been about 15 minutes before we saw a flash of fiery red hair and the compartment door open. "Sev this one is open", She said down the aisle. I saw James look up and his jaw almost hit the floor. He quickly closed his mouth and said, "Hi, I'm James Potter" "I'm Lily Evens and this is my friend Severus Snape.", She said as she sat next to James. James's cheeks got slightly pink as she did this. Severus's face looked like a mix of constipation annoyance and anger at James's behavior as he sat next to me.

~INSERT WHAT HAPPENED IN THE BOOKS BECAUSE IM TOO LAZY TO TYPE IT ALL IT IS IN~ ~CHAPTERS 32 AND 33 OF BOOK 7 (DEATHLY HALLOWS) ~

Lily and Snivilus left the compartment. James and I were just talking about a lot of random things like Quidditch when a little ratty-looking boy showed up at the compartment. "Can my friend and I sit here?" "Sure." "Come on Remus I found a compartment!". Another kid showed up at the compartment door. Oh! My! God! He was gorgeous! He had sandy-colored hair slightly tanned skin and honey-colored eyes. I looked down at my lap and started fiddling with my wand to avoid anyone seeing my blush.

Remus POV

(Remus knows that he is bisexual and pretty much understands it)

I was looking for a place to sit when I met a kid named Peter Pettigrew. We were looking for a compartment to sit in when Peter yelled my name. "Stop screaming Pettigrew. Hey! I'm Remus Lu-" I trailed off as my eyes landed on one of the kids in the compartment. He had long black hair with a chiseled face and soft grey eyes. He was biting his lip. Merlin, he was cute! His grey eyes met mine. I felt my face get hot. I looked away to find that Peter had taken the seat next to the boy with glasses and black messy hair. I found out that the kid in the glasses name was James Potter and the cute boy's (Who I was awkwardly sitting next to ) name was Sirius Black. Overall the train ride was fun (and a little awkward) but we finally got to the school.

~TIME SKIP TO 5TH YEAR SIRIUS AND REMUS ARE IN THE LIBRARY~

Still Remus POV

I was pulled out of my little flash back by Sirius' non stop talking.

"Oh my god Pads, shut up!"Remus said to Sirius, "Who died and made you king."

"If we are going to be historically accurate it would've been my father," I said sounding like a smart ass. "Huh?", Sirius said. I laughed out loud. My comment flew right over his head. Sirius fiend hurt and used puppy dog eyes. I rolled my eyes and looked back to my homework so that Sirius wouldn't notice my blush. He looked up and Sirius had finally gone back to his homework as well. Sirius was biting his lip in concentration. Damn, he was cute.

It was getting awkward sitting there with Sirius alone so I got up and said "I'm going to go to the common room. You coming?", "Do I have tooooo?", Sirius whined, "Reg and Prongs are probably all cuddled up as we speak and I don't wanna see that." "One, deal with it they aren't breaking up anytime soon. Two, you know you like seeing both of them happy. Three, isn't it ironic how they ended up together when everyone thought he was head over heels in love with Lily?" "Well for your information, just because I like seeing them happy doesn't mean I can't be nauseous because of it, and yeah to be honest that is kind of crazy." With all that complaining he still packed his things and walked out of the library behind me.

No one POV

Sirius looked up at Remus to find that he was looking down at him. (It was a running joke between the Marauders because Sirius hated being shorter than Remus). "If you keep undressing me with your eyes I'm gonna catch a cold.", Sirius said and Remus looked away, his face a deep red. "Shut up Padfoot."

"Make me."

The next thing Sirius knew, his back was against the wall, his hands were pinned by his head and Remus' mouth was against his. Sirius opened his mouth slightly and let Remus keep control of the kiss. When Remus finally pulled back panting a little he pulled his hands back and backed up from Sirius looked embarrassed, "Oh my god Pads- I- Shit- I'm so sorry I didn't mean to- Fuck- you probably hate me-", he said talking more to himself now. "Oh my Godric. Shut up Moony", Sirius said pulling Remus closer by his tie to kiss him again. He pulled black slightly, "I love you Remus." His lips brushing Remus' as he said it. "I- I love you too, Sirius" Remus managed to get out after the wave of shock. Sirius laughed a a little and kissed Remus again, because now, he could.

~THE END~

What is your Corporeal Patronus and Hogwarts House?

mine is a pheasant (its a weird bird)

and im a SLYTHERIN (the best house tbh)

SHIP/PROMPT SUGGESTIONS HERE