Fight(Jegulus)

Inspired by @luis.huser on TikTok

Okay this one's short

James seethed watching Regulus  and Kingsley Shacklebolt  talk and laugh on the couch in the common room. Shacklebolt threw his arm over the back of Regulus' chair and Regulus didn't say any thing or move at all. Regulus' locked eyes with James for a second before looking back at Kingsley and smiling a smile James knew all too well.

We're James and Regulus together? Technically, no. But they were BASICALLY together. Just no title yet and James maybe thought that Regulus might be doing this on purpose but he was way too mad for that.

Regulus placed his hand on Shacklbolts' arm and James lost it. He stood up and walked over and grabbed Regulus' arm, pulling him up and out of the room and up to his door locking it and then casting a silencing charm.
"What do you think you're  doing?"
"What are you taking about." "Regulus, WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH KING?!" James raised his voice. Regulus rolled his eyes, playing it up because he did in fact do this on purpose.

"What? If I was it's not like you're my boyfriend." James falters. "You're right...I'm not!" James deflated and turned around and walked towards the door, reaching  for the knob. "James. Stop." 

James stopped and turned around instantly. Seeing Regulus who was now sitting on James' bed. No matter how mad he was, he could rarely tell Reg no. "Come. Now." James walked up to Regulus, who grabbed James' hand and pulled him down to sit next to him. "I love you James an-" "I Love you too." Regulus tried to hide a smile. "I want to be your boyfriend, like for real. Thats the only reason I did what I did, I couldn't think of any other way in the moment."

James was starstruck but smiling, "I would love to be your boyfriend too."

told you it was short

whats ur marauders / harry potter unpopular opinion

okay dont shoot me but... *whispers* dobby was annoying asff *runs for cover*