Blow on the coffee (WolfStar) -Smut-

Inspired by @ells.bell5 on tt😛
and this one is shortttt agian

Remus woke up before Sirius per usual and gave his still sleeping boyfriend a soft kiss on the lips. Before maneuvering out of his boyfriend grip to go make himself some tea and Sirius some coffee. When he had just finished Sirius' coffee he felt someone watching him.

"Morning Love" he said turning to see his boyfriend. "Morning Baby" Siri said tiredly coming up to Remus kissing him. Remus grabbed Sirius' hot cup of coffee. "Blow." He was about to hand him the cup when Sirius shrugged and dropped to his knees pulling Remus pants down as he went. "Wha...ouhhh" Sirius licked the underside of Remus' dick. Sirius looked up into Remus' eyes. Sirius bright eyes looked equally innocent and dirty.

Sirius wrapped his lips around Remus' cock, sucking on the tip. "Shit- Siri..."Remus put Sirius coffee down and threaded his hands in his boyfriend's hair. He pushed Sirius down slowly before Sirius took over for himself. Moving his head up and down at a good pace on Remus' cock until Remus tightened his grip on his hair holding Sirius down, Sirius eyes were tearing up as he griped Remus' thighs.

When Remus let go Sirius slowly moved up and down. "Fuck Siri I'm gonna...shittt" Remus held Sirius again as he came down his throat. As Remus came down from his high Sirius pulled of and stood back up, pulling his pants up. He kissed Remus lightly on his lips.
As he kissed him he felt him self get lifted up on the kitchen counter.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard you can't walk"

That's it😛