Canines (RoseKiller)

Ik the title is canine but Don't worry I'm not onnat furry shit- that's weird asf

I may or may not want to get my canines sharpened so I'm projecting onto Evan.

Anyways moving on
This one's a short lil filler- like suuuuuuppppppppeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr short
liek its >500 words... 😛

"Hey baby." Evan said as Barty picked up the phone. "Hi Rosi." Barty said smiling widely. "If y'all are gonna fuck on the phone could you at least go to your room." He heard Regulus say off camera. "Don't worry Reginald, you could always join." Barty winked at Reg, "I'm sure James wouldn't mind." Evan added. "Actually James would mind." James' voice came from off camera. Evan and Barty stared laughing, Evan trying to be careful about sheilding  the bottom of his face from the camera.

Evan saw the camera start to shake and assumed Barty was getting up to go to his room in his and Regulus' shared dorm. "Anywayssss" Barty said dragging out the S. "How was your day today my love?" Evan asked. "Normal really just a bunch OF FUCKING WORK!" Barty pretended to pass out onto his bed, causing his phone to fall on his face. "Ow shit."

Evan laughed and rolled his eyes. "Alright Baby I just wanted to check in with you before I went to sleep, I love you. Goodnight" "Goodnight. Rosi, I love you." The call disconnected, and Evan put his phone on the charger and went to sleep excited to see his boyfriend tomorrow.

~next day~

Evan woke up to a doorbell ringing over and over. He got up from his bed annoyed, but it didn't last. He saw his boyfriend smiling up at him tiredly. "Hi, my love, what are you doing here." He said pulling his boyfriend in and shutting the door, still being careful to cover his mouth. "I was restless so i walked over here, I wanted to sleep with you, cause thats what I do when I cant sleep." Barty responded looking like a bright eyed but tired kid. "C'mon then." Evan said turning his back and dragging his boyfriend by the hand to his bed. They both climbed under the covers. "Smile for me please Rosi." Barty said laying directly ontop of Evan. Evan tried to say no but he was already smiling. "I knew it! I saw it on Facetime but I thought I was crazy." Evan looked into Bartys eyes and his eyes were somewhere else. He was touching the sharper and slightly longer canine teeth, and Evan was letting him.

"When?"

"A couple days ago, after I took you to your dorm. I had an appointment to get them done." Evan dragged his own tongue across the front of his teeth, including the canines. He saw a flame light in Barty's eyes. He leaned in and kissed Evan roughly, letting his own tongue slide over Evans canine teeth. He needed  to know what they felt like. Barty was still dragging his tongue across Evans teeth when Evan had to pull back for air, holding Barty at bay.

"Bite me"

part two w smut?

sorry yall im tired but i wanted to give yall sumthnnn