Then I'll help you. (Rosekiller)

two updates back to back????😲😲 whats happening????

@Oliver__C requested more rosekiller so here we go

tw - hompphobia - "light" racism (since i hc Evan as black)

and Evan will say the n-word 

IM BLACK THATS ME IN MY PROFILE PIC DONT GO CRYING ABT ME BEIN RACIST(cs i will read the comments and laugh at them)😭😭

also this is pretty short okay 

"I thought you were better than this Bartimus, I thought you knew better than to be one of those queers." "Father! Stop! I-I'm not like that! I'm straight I swear!" "Lies!" He struck Barty in the face with his hand. " You're just like that scummy black boy!"  (i meant that as in race not the black brothers) 

"I don't know who you're talking about, Father!" Barty yelled, all the worse possible scenarios about what his father could've possibly done running through his head. "Okay, then you've never seen this boy before?" Before Barty's eyes, the one person he was terrified of seeing appeared.

He was chained up and his body was limp. His blonde twists were matted with blood and his dark skin had cuts and bruises all over. Evan. His Evan. His head slowly lifted and forest eyes met icy. "No," Barty said barely above a whisper. "I've never seen him before." His father screamed, "Crucio!"

Evan screamed from where he was writing with his hands chained to the wall. "STOP! STOP FATHER! HES DONE NOTHING WRONG! I DON'T KNOW HIM I SWEAR" Barty screamed, not able to bare seeing Evan in so much pain. His father released the curse and Evans body sagged with relief. "Okay then, if you've never seen this boy before you'll have no problem with killing him. I know you don't want him in pain, so just put him out of his misery." His father smiled sadistically. "I-I can't do that." "Then I'll help you. Imperio!" Barty felt the familiar wave of lightness take over his body and mind, he tried to fight it off but his attempts were futile.

"Kill the boy." Barty slowly lifted his wand, pointing it at Evan. "Please B, don't. Please!" Evan had terror written on his face. Stop. Stop. Stop. was all that was playing through Barty's head. "Avada Kedavra." A flash of green erupted from his wand and Evan's body went limp.

Barty's eyes flung open and there were tears running down his face, his body felt hot, to hot. This fucking  nightmare always came back in different formats. He quickly got out of bed and quietly made his way over to Evan's. He was perfectly alive, with no blood. no chains, alive. He still wanted to make sure, "Ev! Baby!" He said quietly to not wake Regulus and James who were all cuddled up in Reg's bed. "Nigga what the fuck? It's like 2 am" he said sleepily. "Can I sleep with you? Please?" "Yeah, sure." Evan moved over allowing Barty to slip in the bed with him.

Barty wrapped his arms around Evan's torso leaning into his chest, "What's got you all touchy?" Evan asked, now slightly more awake. "Nightmare." "Yeah, you've had way too many of those recently," Evan said starting to run his hands through Barty's hair, " And since you've  made it clear you're okay sleeping with me you're sleeping with me from now on." He stated it like a fact, there was no room for Barty to argue but being Barty he did. "Are you sure?"

"Did I stutter?" "But I thought you said didn't like sleeping together? You only let me when I had a nightmare." "Love, you're a fucking idiot. I never minded you sleeping with me, I actually like it. I meant it as in sex I don't like sleeping together in the sexual way." "Oh." "Go to sleep B." "Fine, Goodnight Ev." "Night baby."

"I love you," Barty said. "You do?" Evan said disbelieving pulling back to look at Barty "Yeah." "You're not joking?" "Why would I joke about that? I just had the same dream about my father putting me under the Imperius curse and making me kill you." Evan's eyes widened, Barty never liked talking about his nightmares, "So no, I'm not joking when I say I love you." "I love you, B. So much." Evan kissed Barty's forehead and allowed him to curl back into him. 

can we really have a book full of oneshots about a bunch of traumatized slytherins without having a nightmare story?🙃🙃

I warned yall it was short but what do you guys think???

do you have the same zodiac as any of the characters

im a leo and i got - harry, neville, ginny, and percy

and i just looked up "leo harry potter characters" 😭😭

SHIP/PROMPT SUGGESTIONS HERE