He looked Angelic (RoseKiller)

muggle au
Evan is black with blonde twists (he's black in all of my one shots 🤠)

"Hey B," Barty felt a hand lightly hold the back of his neck. It raised goosebumps on the back of his neck. No matter how long he and Evan were dating he would never get tired of the way Evan greeted him.

Evan was possessive and Barty loved it. If he talked to any other person, boy, girl, non-binary it didn't matter. Even though Barty only liked boys and Evan knew that. Evan would make sure he was touching him in someway. Holding his neck, his hand, leaning on him, something, and Barty couldn't get enough.

"Hey Evan." "What's up Evan" James said reaching his hand out to dap him up. "What are y'all talking 'bout?" "Nothing much, we might go hang somewhere later, you wanna come?" "Yeah sure, Reg coming?" "Yeah, he gets out of class in about 20 minutes, I was finna go get him. I'll see y'all later." "Damn I forgot his last class was at 8 it's damn near dark." "See ya."

Evan turned Barty around once James walked off and got in his car. Barty trailed his eyes around Evans body. His blond twists were covered by a hat with Rosier on it in the school colors. "How are you pretty boy?" Barty blushed and looked down smiling slightly. "I'm fine." "Don't get all nervous with me now." Evan said hooking his hand under Bartys chin making him look up. "You wanna get something to eat?" "Uh yeah sure." Evan grabbed Barty's hand and pulled him to his car.

"Tell me why I was finna ask about my car then remembered you drove me here in the first place." "Get used to it lil'baby. You too cute driving yourself anywhere if I can help it." Barty blushed again. "Stop saying stuff like that." "Why should I?" "Because." "It's not my fault you're fine as hell." "Shut up, I swear I will jump out of this car."

Evan rolled his eyes before his eyes went wide, "Guess what!?" "What?" "Regulus' fuck ass told me that he and James still aren't dating!" Barty groaned "OH MY FUCKING GODDDD. He better have been fucking with you." "I swear I'm going to throttle James if he doesn't ask Regulus out within the next week."

"Hey Ev, can we get Chick-fil-A?" "Of course angel." "Stop with the pet names." "Why should I, love." Barty hid his face in his hands. Evan just laughed and slid his hand onto Bartys leg. "I hate you." "No you don't." "Die." Evan was cracking up as they pulled into the Chick-fil-A that was surprisingly empty. They went in and got their food before making their way back to Evans car. "James texted saying that he can't hang today after all." "ight"

They got in the car and ate as Evan drove them to a field.  "Let's sit on the roof of my car." Barty looked at him weird but obliged climbing on the roof of Evan's (big) car. Evan followed him. By this point it was completely dark and you could see all the stars in the sky. They sat there talking about every thing and nothing.

They fell into a comfortable silence. Evan looked over at Barty who was looking at the sky. The stars were shining in his eyes, he looked angelic. Evan took his cap off and put it on Barty back wards, using it to turn him towards him. Barty looked into his eyes. Evan leaned in kissing Barty deeply. Barty returned the kiss eagerly. Evan snaked a hand to the front of Barty's neck pulling him closer gently. They finally separated, "I know we've only been together for 7 months and I don't know when the right time to say this is but, I love you Barty." Bartys eyes got wide and he pounced on Evan kissing him passionately. "I love you too." He mumbled onto his lips before pressing their lips together again.

I just love posting in the middle of the night huh?

so??? what do we think??

the neck holding😩

in ur opinion- who had the highest body count out of slytherin skittles (reg, barty, evan, pandora, dorcas)?

it's barty fight me

SHIP/PROMPT SUGGESTIONS HERE