Birthday (Jegulus)

Its my birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! 🎂🎁🤩🎉💃🏿🎊🥳

so this is js a little short birthday thing

when i say short i mean it like this is ShOrTTTTT😭

fluff warning - liek SOOOOOO much fluff -like TOOTH ROTTING

reggie got outa hogwarts a couple years ago and reggie adn james live together

James woke up to his face being bombarded with kisses and the smell of pancakes. "mmm" he hummed. "Good morning love." "Good Morning. Happy Birthday!" Regulus smiled holding out a tray with the pancakes he had been struggling on for the past 45 minutes. The pancakes had 21 written on them in strawberries. On Every. Single. One. The rest of the tray had syrup other cut-up fruit and whipped cream. "Wow, you did all of this for me?" "Yeah. It's your birthday!" James sat up taking the tray out of Regulus' hands and setting it on the nightstand. He pulled Reggie down onto him kissing him softly, "Thank you." "You deserve it."

"I also cleared both of our schedules since I know you don't like big things for your birthday no matter how much you like to do for mine," Reggie said laughing towards the end. James couldn't even understand how he got Regulus. "So we can just chill here and then go eat somewhere or maybe even cook something together." "We are definitely cooking something together, assuming you haven't destroyed the kitchen trying to make those pancakes."

"Hey!" Reg said play fully hitting James' chest, "Don't knock 'em 'till you try them." "Okay then," James said sitting all the way up and putting the tray between him and Regulus. He grabbed one of the two forks sitting on the tray and handed it to Regulus before grabbing his own. They both got a bit of the pancake on their forks and dipped it in syrup. "Three, two, one." They both ate their piece and James' eyes flew wide open.

"These taste just like my mums! How-" Regulus had a small smile on his face, "I may have owled Effie and asked her for the recipe."Regulus said sheepishly, blushing slightly. "So you like it?" "I love it. I love you." "I love you too, Jamie."

thats it - look i said it was short🤷🏿‍♀️

its my birthday so gimme a break

this one is lokey js my idea of a perfect bday (if i had a partner) tweaked to fit james (my mom isn't nearly as nice as Effie nor does she make pancakes)

guess how old im turning 😭😭

can you tell im kinda narcissistic yet?

anyway whens your bday??

SHIP/PROMPT SUGGESTIONS HERE