Look What God Gave Him (Jegulus)

Okay so- 😭 I'm not really a country person but the song in this one shot is good asf-

It's by Thomas Rhet - "Look What God Gave Her"  but it's gonna be Look What God Gave Him for obvious reasons (James is a fa...ntastic person.)

James is a country singer in this...💀 stfu okay just listen to the song- 🙄

James' concert was going great. His boyfriend and their friends were all in the front row, the crowd was having fun and James was about to sing his most popular song. He may or may not have wrote this song for Regulus- shut up- you can't prove it. The music started and the crowd screamed.

Don't even want the attention
But yeah he that's all that he's getting
His song on and he's spinnin' around.

The crowd was singing along with him as he sang he glanced over at Regulus and winked, he got red in the face.

He got me drunk like Corona
Heart racin' like it's Daytona
Ooh, I'm in heaven I swear right now

And those eyes can hypnotize
Was designed to blow my mind

The crowd belted out the next part with him.

Look what God gave him
How perfect He made him
She walks in the room, it's like He answered my prayers
The way that she moves how could anybody blame him?
I know he's got haters, but it ain't his fault, nah
Look what God gave him

That lays part stems from the fact that whenever he announced that he and Regulus were together, all the angry homophobic fans (mainly girls) that were in love with got pissed and tried to attack James and Regulus hoping to break them up. Seeing as they were still together 4 years later... they weren't successful.

James finished the next verse and launched into the third.

Got that look, in his eye
Swear he fell right out the sky
Yeah, I think I've seen the light
Every kiss, I could die
It's like the heavens open wide
Man, I swear I've seen the light

As James went into the chorus for the last time, he walked down the stage into the crowd.

Look what God gave him
How perfect He made him
He walks in the room
It's like He answered my prayers
The way that he moves how could anybody blame him?
I know he's got haters
But it ain't his fault, nah
Look what God gave him

By this point James was standing right in front of Regulus and as the music for the song kept playing in the back James got down onto one knee. Regulus' eyes got extremely wide and he moved his hands to cover his mouth. James reached in his back pocket to pull out a box with a ring in it.

The crowd and their friends were cheering loudly. He opened the box and looking up at Regulus said, into microphone, "Will you marry me Regulus?" The stadium got so quiet you could probably hear a pen drop. James had a few tears running down his face, Regulus did too. Regulus nodded his head chocking out a "Yes. Yes."

The crowd exploded with cheers as James stood up sliding the ring on Regulus finger before kissing him passionately. Regulus threw his arms around James and pulled back slightly laughing with disbelief. "I love you." "I love you too."

James reluctantly let go of Regulus to go back on stage to officially end his concert before walking backstage to meet up with Regulus again. Regulus ran into his arms a soon as he saw him. Hugging him tight before saying, "I can't believe you made me cry in front off all those people."

sooo???

how do you guys like this??

I love this one.

GO LISTEN TO THE FUCKING SONG NOW

anyways...😗

SHIP/PROMPT SUGGESTIONS HERE