Christmas(Rosekiller) -SMUT-

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONEEEE I'm FINNALY on Christmas break🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
Here's a lil short Christmas smut story for y'all cs I haven't posted in centuries

Also this is Rosekiller we're talking abt so don't think that Christmas means gentle😇
their still both insane asf😊

Ts is Short cs I wanna gts and I'm writing this on Christmas Eve at 11:13pm cs I TOTALLY Fgt I wanted to write a Christmas story🙃

Evan woke up to see his his boyfriends face covered in sunlight. He smiled lightly, he and Barty had been together for 3 years and moved into an cute little house together after they graduated. He pulled Barty closer into him, he couldntve asked for a better man to fall in love with.

Barty stared to move around and he looked up at Evan. "Marry Christmas, B" "Marry Christmas to you too Ev. But I'm not gonna lie to you," Barty's eyes clouded with lust, "I need to be fucked, like now." "Is that so? What if I don't wanna fuck you right now?" "Your going to fuck me. Right. Now."

Evan rolled on top of Barty and used his hands to lift himself up so that he was hovering over Barty. "And how are you so sure about that?" "Because," Barty palmed Evan, "your just as hard as I am." Evan's eyes fluttered shut for a second. "Fine if you wanna be a slut then your gonna get treated like one." Evan pulled Barty's boxers down and flipped him over on his stomach. "Accio Lube. " Evan lubed his fingers up and started off the bat with two fingers. "Fuck, Evvvv." Evan pumped these two fingers in and out at a very quick pace and grabbed both of Barty's wrist, pinning them above his head. "Ohhhh." Evan was getting impatient so he added a third a lil early. Good thing Barty has a pain kink.

(😭😭😭anywaysss- can y'all tell I'm tired)

"More Evan, please." He was more than happy to comply. Even lubed up his 7 inches, and slid into Barty. Both men groaned as Evan waited for Barty to tell him to move. "You can move, don't go easy." Evan wrapped a hand around Barty's throat and tightened the one around his wrists started drilling Barty. "Ouhh- shit-" Evan kept pounding into him with no mercy. Eve. Felt Barty clutch around him"Gon-Gonna- cu..." Barty cut himself off as his mind spun while he came.

Evan kept fucking Barty hard as he came, "t-too much" "Nah you wanted to be fucked right? You're getting fucked right now." Barty was screaming with the pleasure and pain(that he enjoyed) that he was experiencing. "Shit B, I'm finna fill you all the way upp" He came all inside of Barty still, fucking his cum into in to the boy under him. He pulled Barty's back up to his chest by his throat, still fucking him. "I love you Barty, Merry Christmas." "I-fuckkk, love y-you toooooo.." Barty came again. Evan finally pulled out and let Barty collapse onto the bed.

Evan wrapped his arms around Barty, letting sleep take over him, they can clean up when they wake up again.

This was meh at best but I'm tired asffffffff soooooooooo Merry Christmas?😭

What's the favorite thing you got for Christmas???
I got an iPad

SHIP /PROMPT SUGGESTIONS HERE