Demon (RoseKiller) -SMUT-

Demon / Human AU

Evan say the n-word cs y not😗

Demons after supposed to fall in love with humans. Even though he was the picture perfect Demon Barty couldn't even get that right. But he stopped caring about that a long time ago. Even after his father  told him that he wasno longer able to go back to the underworld he didn't care, he fucking hated that place.

Who would care when now he got to spend all his time with his favor human. Evan was Barty's whole (under)world. Nowadays he spent most of his time in his human form since his demon side never really came out anymore. On the rare occasion that it did get close to coming out Evan was usually there to help calm him down. Right now though, Evan want here, and Barty's demon was threatening to come out.

Evan had been gone for too long. And now Barty was getting, anxious, mad, and a plethora of other emotions he didn't want to deal with. He was supposed to have just gone to the store but it's been and hour and a half, the store isn't that far. Barty was walking around the house trying to get himself to breathe deeper and focus on not letting his horns show, or his skin to turn red.

(Demons have wings too but in this the wings come out with free will not on only in demon form.)

He finally heard the door open and heard Evans voice, "Hey baby, can you magic the groceries inside. Are you okay?" Barty whipped his head around. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine. Why did it take you so long?" He said snapping his fingers and vanishing the groceries from Evans car to where they go in the house. "Traffic. And this really weird guy trying to approach me." "Even with the necklace on?" "Yeah it's like it didn't affect him."

After they had been together for a few years Barty had given Evan a necklace made out of a type of gem you could only find in the underworld. It was meant to ward off any unwanted attention from people who weren't Barty. It was a special thing that Evan had to swear on his life that he wouldn't cheat and that if he ever lost feelings he had to end the relationship before getting with anyone else willingly.

"I think he was a demon, his eyes flashed red when I grabbed the necklace." Barty's eyes flashed red with anger. He quickly read Evans mind to figure ouuu what the Demon looked like. "I'll be back." A flash of red light later and Barty was gone. Evan was pretty sure he just went to  underworld so he just went about his day. Barty would come back in like 15 minutes underworld time and Real world time always worked differently.

13 minutes later Barty appeared in the living room before walking up to his and Evans room. Evan looked up from his phone as the door opened revealing Barty, skin red, horns and wings out. "Woah," Evan said eyes wide, "It's been a minute since I've seen this side. I forgot how much taller you got." Evans said biting his lip, "And that you can't fit any shirts." Evan's eyes slowly worked their way down Barty's body. Barty walked farther into the room. "Just so you know the Demon that bothered you is no longer a problem."

"You killed somebody for me?" "Maybe..." Evan  got unbelievably hard at the thought. "Oh damn, someone likes the thought of that huh." Barty said teasingly. "N-no I don't." "You forgot I can read your mind." "Fuck you." "Oh I will be."

Barty climbed onto the bed hovering over Evan. He leaned down catching Evans lips in heated kiss. Evan responded happily, wrapping his arms around Barty's neck, pulling him closer. Barty wrapped one of his hands around Evan's throat, getting moan in response. Evan rolled his hips upward trying to create friction before Barty pinned his hips down and started kissing down his neck before ripping his shirt off completely.

"T-that's was my- mmm- f-avorite shirt nigga!" "That's my shirt baby," Barty mumbled, still making his way down the expanse of dark skin, "mmm- my point still stands." "I'll put it back together later." Barty's hand wrapped around the waist band of Evan's shorts and boxers pulling them both off at the same time. He wrapped a hand around his shaft and slowly started to pump. "Mmm~ fuck~" Barty slowly increased his pace before pulling his Han snack before Evan could get anywhere close to cuming.

GUYS I SAID IN THE BEGINNING I HC EVAN AS BLACK AND AS A BLACK GIRLI MADE THE DECISION TO HAVE HIM SAY THE N-WORD-
SO DONT KEEP COMMENTING ABT IT🤦🏾‍♀️

"B~" he whined, "Clam down baby I have to stretch you." Barty's kissed Evan's lips, "Don't bother." "I'm bigger when the demon comes out." Barty's voice layered and his eyes turned red before he blinked it away. Evan knew he was gonna get fucked well whenever that happened, it wasn't common but catch Barty on the right day and- it's good good-

Once Barty came back to he reached over to the  and grabbed lube. He dropped the substance over his fingers and slowly entered one finger into Evan, "mmm~ faster~" "Don't tell me what to do." His voice layered again as he found Evan's prostate and pressed hard "FUCK~" Evan moaned out. Barty inserted another finger and then another. "You ready baby?" He said in a low voice as his fingers still pumped in and out of Evan. "Mmm~ f~fuck yes~ fuck m~me so hard I~ can't walk~" Evan saw Barty's eyes go red again and this time it didn't go away. "what ever you say baby." Barty slicked himself up and positioned himself at Evan's entrance. "You ready Rosi" Evan nodded and Barty pushed in slowly until he bottomed out. "holy fuuuuck~" Evan moaned out. "Move. Now." Evan said, but the way he said it rubbed Barty the wrong way. "I said don't tell me what to do but since you forgot that I can show you some respect."

Bart my thrusted into Evan hard and fast, faster than any normal human could go. Evan could barely even moan, he sounded choked. "F~f~ oh~ slo~wer~ pl~ ngh~" "You gonna show me some respect?" "Y~es fuuckkkkk~" Evan was able to breath properly again as Barty slowed down to a still fast, but more bearable pace. "Gon~gonna c~um." "Hold it" "Can't." "You better" 30 seconds later Evan heard Barty say, "Cum for me."

Evan didn't have to be told twice, he came all over both of there stomachs. Barty groaned as he came deep into Evan. "'Mmmm~" Evan said feeling the warmth fill him. Barty pulled out gently and slowly flipped back into his human form before collapsing next to Evan.

"Holy Shit- I lost control, I'm so sorry are you okay." Barty Said concerned. "Mm~Yeah I'm good. Felt- great." Barty kissed Evan lightly before flicking his hand and cleaning them both of before pulling the cover over both of them. "I love you, Ev." "Love you too, B" Evan said cuddling closer into Barty's side.

so what do we think??

Tell me barty wasn't the perfect person to make the demon- go on tell me- exactly.

what is a ship that you found out about that mad u go: what the actual fuck

for me it was moonrosekiller(Remus x Evan x Barty)

cs what the actual fuck is that-  i can see where people like it cs of the prank and whatever but damn😭😭

Im not hating on poly relationships js that one got me 😭😭

SHIP/PROMPT SUGGESTIONS HERE