Reggies Mystery Boyfriend (Rosekiller)

I've never written Rosekiller so bear with me.

Barty pov

"Oh my Salazar, Reg. That was the third time this week we've caught you hanging out with the mystery man, just tell us who he issss." Even was whining like a child to find out who Reggie's secret boyfriend was. We were all sitting in our shared dorm on my bed. All we knew was that he was in Gryfindor house. "I told you two what it takes for me to tell you," Reg said not even looking up from the book he was reading. Reg was talking about how he told us that if we both confessed to our respective crushes he would tell us who is boyfriend was. I knew that Reg knew who I fancied was sitting right next to me but this always got me wondering who Evan fancied and when he told Reg. "We've been over this 100 times," I said ,"He doesn't like me back, and I don't want to ruin our friendship." "I wouldn't be so sure of that," Regulus said sounding almost bored "Well while you two figure out if you're gonna grow a pair and ask the person you fancy out I'm gonna go talk to my boyfriend about how oblivious you two are."

Evan pov

"Ughhh, I hate you," I said flopping into my crushes lap as Regulus got up to go meetup with his boyfriend, flipping me off as he walked away. Barty and I didn't bother following because no matter how many times we've followed him out of the common room, he always disappeared around a corner. That's when it hit me. Barty said he didn't want to ruin the friendship with his crush, Reg and I were the only people that Barty was really friends with. We were the only people that could put up with his bullshit. And if Reg was already taken then that only left me. Oh. Oh.

I sat up from where I was flopped over Barty. "Okay so who is Reg trying to get you to ask out." Barty's face flushed immediately. He drug his tongue over his lips. Before biting his bottom lip. "Not important." "Oh. I didn't know I wasn't important to you.", I said smirking, "W-Wait W-what.", you know? How long have you known?" "About 1 or 2 minutes." I said bringing my hand up to his face to pull his lip out of his mouth with my thumb. His eyes fluttered shut. I took this opportunity to lean in and plant a soft kiss to his lips. "Ev- I-", He spluttered out when I pulled away. He ducked his face and hid it in his hands. I could see the blush on his neck though. His head popped back up suddenly, "How long have you liked me because I swear to Merlin if you say when you found out I liked y- mmm", I kissed him again, harder this time, lightly biting and tugging at his lips. When I pulled away Barty couldn't even splutter this time. He just kept opening his mouth and closing it. "I've liked you since 3rd year, loved you since 4th." I said letting a blush creep up my own face.

Barty finally found his voice again, "I- i love you too Ev, so fucking much I-" He cut himself off by kissing me. I melted, letting Barty have control over the kiss. "So- you wanna be my boyfriend," he said after he pulled back. "No. I just kissed you and confessed my love for you as a joke.", I said rolling my eyes. "Yes Barty, I'll be your boyfriend." "You say that like it's such a hard thing to do."  "Cause it will be, you're a fucking idiot,"

"I'm your idiot now though."

"I'm already questioning my love for you"

--the next day (in the dorm again)--

Barty pov

"WAIT", Evan said to Regulus, "Now that me and Barty are together, you have to tell us who your mystery boyfriend is." "Oh yeah. Its James. James Potter." My jaw dropped. "Your telling me that your dating your Sirius' best friend and Potter is still alive.", I said. "Well we are telling him today and Sirius really won't care because we are getting Lupin to help us tell him. Sirius can't get mad at us if his boyfriend helps us convince him. The most he'll do is tell us no PDA. which I will promptly ignore so yeah." I laughed out loud almost knocking Evan out of my lap. The rest of the day was sure to be eventful.

soooo what do you guys thinkkkk

dorlene or rosekiller

im team rosekiller all day

have a good day/night

SHIP/PROMPT SUGGESTIONS HERE