Can I Have Your Ring (Jegulus)

Regulus's nose was buried in his book as he made his way over to the common room- oh sorry the Gryffindor common room. Regulus seemed to spend more time in the Gryffindor common room than his own. He appeared in front of the Fat Lady, "Oh, hello Regulus. Password?" "Fortuna Major", Regulus smiled back at the portrait as she swung open and allowed Regulus in. He looked around the common room and saw Sirius asleep on Remus, Remus reading a book and James sitting on the floor criss cross talking to Lily. "I hope you're not flirting with my boyfriend", Regulus said to Lily, smiling. She rolled her eyes saying, "Lesbian.", as she pointed at herself, returning Regulus's smile  "And taken", they heard from across the room from Lily's girlfriend Mary who was tutoring a second year. You could see Lily's cheeks turn slightly pink. Regulus laughed sitting in James' lap. Regulus felt James wrap his arms around his waist to pull him to lean against him. He intertwined his and Regulus' fingers feeling the cold of Regulus' rings. "Hey Reggie", James said in a low voice, causing Regulus to blush, "Hi Jamie" James continued his conversation with Lily about Quidditch or something, Regulus had gone back to reading his book. A while later Lily left, most likely to go snog Mary since she had finished her tutoring session 10 minutes earlier.

James could feel Regulus playing with one of the 3 rings on his hand as he read.  "Can I have your ring?"Reggie asked. "Um, which one?"  "The one I've been messing with", "You know that one has a J on it right?", "I'm aware", Regulus said flatly but jokingly at the same time. James laughed lightly, "Go ahead babyboy", James felt Reggie slide the ring of off his finger. "See it looks better on me", Regulus said, holding his hand up. James laughed a little before coughing slightly from surprise when he saw which finger Regulus had put his ring on. The left ring finger. "Um Reggie, you know what finger you put my ring on right?" "Yeah. Do you want me to change it?" James knew Regulus was smirking a little even though he couldn't see his face. "No- no I want you to leave it on that finger."

"I know.", Regulus said smugly. James retaliated by kissing Regulus's neck roughly where he was sensitive. Regulus had to drop his book to cover the whimper that came out of his mouth with his hand. "Fuck you", Regulus said.

"You wish"

"I don't have to wish when I already have." Regulus replied.

"Thats a lot of talk from a bottom", "Not tonight", Regulus said, getting up and dragging James up the stairs to James's own dorm.

Use your imagination for the rest because i dont feel like writing smut rn

sooo howd u guys like itttt

this one was short

who was your favorite Professor from Harry's Hogwarts era?

mine is a tie between Remus and Minnie

Honerable mention tho - Gilderoy Lockhart (tbh it was *in best gilderoy lockhart voice* PPRRREEEETTTYYY OBIVIOUS)

SHIP/PROMPT SUGGESTIONS HERE